Home Non Cigar Related

Cain Tour here Thursday in Salem Oregon woot

denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
so I get the email from the local shop and woohoo, Cain in the house!! if you are in PDX you should rock on down. here's the email from the shop

Come join us and try a truly unique cigar We here at AVVA Cigars and Wine are proud and excited to bring you an event featuring a truly unique experience in the cigar world, the Cain on June 17th from 5 to 8 PM. Sam Leccia, the man who brought us the Nub, strikes again with the Cain, a "Straight Ligero" cigar. Ligero is the strongest, most flavorful leaf on the tobacco plant and is commonly used as a spice component in a cigar blend. What sets the Cain apart is not just the use of Ligero in the blend but the amount. The Cain is called a "Straight Ligero" because it is comprised of around 80% Ligero and is a powerhouse of the first order. However, it is not at all a harsh cigar as the leaf is triple fermented and is very, very smooth. The Cain comes in wrapped in a maduro or habano wrapper and exhibits notes of nuts and cedar with the classic spice of Nicaraguan cigars. As it progresses a leathery taste begins to present its self and the spice comes more to the fore. Climaxing in a powerful finish this cigar is not to be trifled with, but offers us a huge palette of deep, rich flavor. Complimenting this cigar will a selection of wines chosen to marry well with its richness, depth and complexity. Included will be the Six Prong Cabernet Sauvignon, Sandemans Tawny Port, Red Rock Merlot and Chateau Greysac Medoc Bordeaux. So mark your calendar for Thursday June 17th at 5 PM and join us for a rich tasting experience

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I never thought of it before, but port wine would go perfect with a Cain F.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    let's see if I can pick up a Cain F Nub or two, mmmm
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Nice, man. Let us know how it turns out.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Damn I'd go but I don't get off work till like 5ish... Also my Aunt is having surgery today so I have to run down to providence tonight.. Sucks why didn't this happen next week! Have fun Dennis.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    it was cool. no Cain F nub's though, which was a bummer. i didn't win anything either which was also a bummer but it was cool to kick it for a while.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    damn, glad I didn't drive down there then. sucks the cain f nubs weren't there. eh, we'll get together one of these days. I've got a poker game coming up in july some time..
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    NO!!!!!!!!

I missed it! I just saw this post!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    dennisking:
    it was cool. no Cain F nub's though, which was a bummer. i didn't win anything either which was also a bummer but it was cool to kick it for a while.
    Same thing happened when they came to Boston. If you're having a Cain F Nub tour, why not have any Cain F Nubs. Soundsl like bullshit advertising to me. Trying to create a bunch of hype to sell the regular Nubs and Cains. The only reason I would go would be to get a stick that you can only get on the tour, and then for them not to have it? Makes me want to spend my money on other sticks only.