Home Ratings & Reviews

Mancanudo Gold

I just had my first Mancanudo Gold lable and was not impressed. It had a real bitter taste.

Anyone else find this or did I just get a bad one?

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Nope they're pretty much all like that.
    Well you have a choice between bitter or tasteless.

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Yeah it ended pretty much tasteless
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    If anyone wants to get rid of some Macanudo, please hit me up. I've been meaning to try another one since my first one didn't burn at all no matter what I did.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:
    I just had my first Mancanudo Gold lable and was not impressed. It had a real bitter taste.

i get the same frome them as you. they are so mild in body and in taste that you find yourself puffing WAY to much. this causes them to be bitter.

i just need more from a cigar.
    seems like you do too.

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Macadoodoo.
  • pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    docbp87:
    Macadoodoo.

NICE
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:

If you wanna try a Mac with a bit more kick, try the Robust or the 1968.

"Long ashes my friends."

• GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    docbp87:
    Macadoodoo.
    What he said.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    kuzi16:
    rossdavey2:

i get the same frome them as you. they are so mild in body and in taste that you find yourself puffing WAY to much. this causes them to be bitter.

i just need more from a cigar.
    seems like you do too.

Yeah, same experience, too mild. I keep seeing that it's America's best selling brand, seems like people just know the name, maybe not the cigar. I've had a few and honestly just can't get into them at all.

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I think rolling up lawn clippings and smoking them would be a bit more enjoyable.
  • decdec Posts: 6
    I have 5 Macanudo Gold Toros and one or two Macanudo maduro robustos. How many would you like? Let me know and maybe we can work a trade or fair price.