Home Non Cigar Related

The A-Team

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Just saw it today. I was a huge fan of the series growing up. At least once an episode there was a car blowing up or getting ramped off objects in a corkscrew. Anyway, if you were a fan of the series, the movie wont disappoint. Lots of action and blowing stuff up with a fair amount of good one liners.

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Alex Svenson:
    Just saw it today. I was a huge fan of the series growing up. At least once an episode there was a car blowing up or getting ramped off objects in a corkscrew. Anyway, if you were a fan of the series, the movie wont disappoint. Lots of action and blowing stuff up with a fair amount of good one liners.
    How was Rampage as B.A.? That's my biggest concern. Just can't see him acting.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Have you seen his other roles, dude is dry...

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah.... but did anyone die? those guys always had awful aim. a lot of dirt got kicked up though.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Were they still using Mini-14's?
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Yes, they had the classic mini 14 in the opening fight sequence and people actually die in this one. Nice action. Rampage was just okays BA. Actually he was pretty bad but who else could they have casted for the roll? No one could ever replace Mr. T
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    kuzi16:
    yeah.... but did anyone die? those guys always had awful aim. a lot of dirt got kicked up though.
    rofl. seriously - the show was hilarious. The would go through thousands of rounds per episode, tons of explosives, and so many vehicles would either explode or flip over in dramatic ways, but no one EVER died!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still haven't seen this movie. Almost everyone I've talk to say that's it's pretty good action packed. I have to watch it this week.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I loved watching the show growing up. Hell, I think I might poke around and see if it's available on dvd. Did they use the main theme song from the show in the movie? Because it's not the A Team without that theme.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I seem to remember an episode where someone got tossed out a high rise window in Vegas (not by the a team) and dies. I was shocked. But yea, they had really bad aim... lol...
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Alex Svenson:
    ... Rampage was just okays BA. Actually he was pretty bad but who else could they have casted for the roll? No one could ever replace Mr. T

A little hair cut and voila... a better B.A. then Rampage.

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Alex Svenson:
    ... Rampage was just okays BA. Actually he was pretty bad but who else could they have casted for the roll? No one could ever replace Mr. T

Yea....SPAWN would have been good!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I love it when a plan comes together.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I want to know what cigar Hannibal is smoking.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    sightunseen:
    I want to know what cigar Hannibal is smoking.
    +1, cant wait to see this movie
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Yes, they had the classic mini 14 in the opening fight sequence and people actually die in this one. Nice action. Rampage was just okays BA. Actually he was pretty bad but who else could they have casted for the roll? No one could ever replace Mr. T
    Yeah it's a role anyone would have failed at. Actually I've seen mr. t on the tv pushing world of warcraft and he could have played himself again.. But yes I do want to see it, just have to get the time.
    I'm actually going tonight to watch this movie I hear it's good but we shall see.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    zeebra:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Alex Svenson:

Yea....SPAWN would have been good!
    Spawn cannot be BA
    Just finished watching the movie. I liked the action in it. Good movie. Enjoyed it.