I recently purchased a 6 pack of nubs 358

connies,cameroons and habanos

I already have 460's and 464's

was looking to trade or sell

thank you for your time

Comments

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    what you looking for?
    have you gone to the gen.forum and intro'ed yourself,help with the noob status a bit
    joe
  • I'm new to this forum. Cool lll do it today. Btw, what are the rules for this forum...can you only trade, and is it cool to try to sell. I'm not sure, I don't want to break any rules
  • Hey Joe, Im new to this forum, I will def take your advice and do that. I was wondering , how do people trade. What are the steps that we all do to complete a trade. And can you sell cigars on this forum? thanks
    i dont see anything on selling,but that does not mean that that there arent rules
    baby steps first
    ,mostly whats done here is trading, this way you can check out a few smokes here and there with out having buy a whole lot of them if you dont like it,then your not sitting on 5-10 or a box of them,
    trading is based on a trust thing here once you can build your self some trust around here,you will have better chances of getting in on some of the trades and contest's
  • Sounds good. By the way , I believe you are the same joe with the sampler you were going to make me. How are you? My family and fiends know that I began smoking so they have given me small presents , like a lighter, ashtray and a few cigars. I still am interested in the deal we made but it will have to wait, till I have the funds that will cover what we talked about. I tell you , cigar smoking, and buying cigars is an addiction. I have these 6 nubs , would you like to trade? The sampler will have to wait a little , if thats ok with you . Im slowly trying to build my collection without ending up with nothing in my pocket. I hope you understand.
    i know what you mean by the empty pockets,about every 4 weeks i get that
    what where you looking for in trade?
    no big deal on the sampler i posted it up here along with some more smokes im not smoking or into,the guys at work here been wanting some,
    but no one wants to pay for them they expect them free since i have so many,they forget it cost money to build up that collection
  • I understand, I went away for the weekend for fathers day, and my mistake i brought some extra cigars for me, and all the guys ended up asking my for mine....to TRY them .....well they all tried mine...came back 6 cigars short...you build, then you build again. as far as the trade...i was lookin for pretty much what we were talking about earlier, mild to medium cigars.........i wanted to try acid, rp fusion, g2 , turbo....cigars you were mentioning before. Open for any other suggestions.
    well this is what i have for trade as well as some cohiba red dots
    i have them with me since a few guys here wanted buy some
    3-rocky patel summer collection 2008
    2-verdona organic
    1-sol de cubano cuban cabinet
    1-devilsweed
    1-gurkha black puro
    1-gurkha master select
    1-gurkha empire 3
    1-gurkha royal brigade
    1-5 vegas classic
    1-5 vegas cask stregth
    1-5 vegas A
    3-5 vegas gold
    5-c.com brazilian label
    1-brickhouse
    1-torano dominico
    1-r/p signtaure series
    1-partigas cifuentes
    1-rocky patel double maduro 1-cu-avana intenso
    1-cao gold maduro
    1-pioneer valley maduro
    1-la tradition cabinet
    1-estrella cubana
    1-gran habano vintage 2002
    1-unbannded
  • how many cigars can I pick from the list?
    you said 6 nubs? lets go 15 im not picky and since your local even better "no shipping"
    LOL
  • 2- rocky patel summer collection 2008 1-rocky patel double maduro 1-r/p signtaure series 1-gurkha master select 1-gurkha royal brigade 1-5 vegas A 1- 5 vegas gold 1-5 vegas cask strength 1-cao gold maduro 1-gran habano vintage 2002 2- c.com brazilian label 2- cohiba red dots here you go joe, my pick.. thank you
    the others i can do
    but the red dots are pending right now got 4 people debating on them,wouldnt be able to do those on that type of trade anyway
  • no problem, forget the red dots, can you throw two more ccom brazilian labels. thanks joe
    thats fine
  • this is my first trade, thanks joe....now i can see why this is addictive. i can swing by the airport early next week and do the trade. if that works for you. im off all next week. thank god..i need some rest from traveling. and need time to do some smoking...lolol
    it would have to be after 3pm,my new job position changes my schedule as of friday,so im no longer at the base im on the airfeild now,so i wont be able to just go to a guard post, i actually have to work now, LOL
  • LOL,....no worries, my uncle works for united airlines in laguardia in new york. they changed his hours,,,he was working nights for so long, now they put him working days. that sucks after soo many years. my cell is 646-302-4713, feel free to text me. i can meet early in the morning before you go to work or after 3pm.
    millennium115:
    2- rocky patel summer collection 2008 1-rocky patel double maduro 1-gurkha master select 1-gurkha royal brigade 1-5 vegas A 1- 5 vegas gold 1-5 vegas cask strength 1-cao gold maduro 1-gran habano vintage 2002 4- c.com brazilian label
    you will need to pick 1 more the r/p signature where taken by someone at work while this was going on,
    millennium115:
    LOL,....no worries, my uncle works for united airlines in laguardia in new york. they changed his hours,,,he was working nights for so long, now they put him working days. that sucks after soo many years. my cell is 646-302-4713, feel free to text me. i can meet early in the morning before you go to work or after 3pm.

these are whats left
    1-rocky patel summer collection 2008 2-verdona organic
    1-sol de cubano cuban cabinet
    1-devilsweed
    1-gurkha black puro
    1-gurkha empire 3
    1-5 vegas cask stregth
    1-5 vegas A
    1-5 vegas gold
    1-c.com brazilian label
    1-brickhouse
    1-pioneer valley maduro
    1-estrella cubana
    1-cu-avane intenso
    1-unbannded
  • no problem, i'll have the gurkha empire 3. this weather is crazy...it never ends....hope the roads werent that bad.... thanks joe
    i got home before it started ,now after it started my neighbor has a tree leaning on his 3 story apt building now, looks awesome,i wanted pics but he goty all huffy about it and wanted the city out here right now to move it,eeehh not going happen,
    joe
  • lolol....he is prob still waiting.....i was having dinner.....next thing u know a huge limb form a tree passed by my balcony.....i took all the cushions inside and fixed the grill so it doenstend up in someones yard or windshield....anyways..beautiful day today......would you be able to meet early sat....i can drive down there....let me know what you think...
    saturday is cool i dont work though,not for 2 weeks then i go into grave yard shift for 5 months,yeah awesome,
  • ohh...that sucks......5 months.....ugh......ill hit you up tomorrow afternoon...and let you know about sat morning...havea great night..talk to you tomorrow..
    if you still have my email just email me, that phone number i gave you i wont be there anymore since i got transfered to the other dept,
    so noe more phone or desk for mei wnated more money now i have to hit the feild
    like i said i get out at 3pm during the week for 2 weeks then to the grave shift, saturday i can meet up with with but would have to be early,
    and for any day during the week early, i have to be at the airport by 6:30 am if your up earlier then that then your more then welcome to meet at the guard post i go into which is post 11 of the north perimeter basicly by the big fuel tanks,let me know
    joe
  • sounds good. ill email you tomorrow. have a good night