Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Cank big # 500 Contest... We Have a Winner !!

2»

Comments

• Options
    bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    mrpillow:
    13!
    Had that guess already
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'll say 40. I have faith in you, bro..... have fun on vacation!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I'll say 11, cause I haven't seen it taken by anyone else and I think you will get your post count up to 500 before vacation. Congratualtions on your 500 posts also bro'.
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    I'll say 11, cause I haven't seen it taken by anyone else and I think you will get your post count up to 500 before vacation. Congratualtions on your 500 posts also bro'.
    Sorry, bro, 11 got taken by the handsome fella on page 1.
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    I cant stop thinking about this one lol. I wonder how many he's up to now...
  • Options
    BeastcigarBeastcigar Posts: 44 ✭✭
    I'm saying 2
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Cank, Im not sure that you know this, but PM's count!
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Man if Pm's counted I'd be over 5000. :-) I'm not trying to hold back on posts just keeping up with stuff like always and when I hit 500 who ever gets it gets it....... 1 more post left remember my 500th post will be the announcement of the winner !
  • Options
    JZ Got it... I only smoked 4. It was hot all week and I worked so much.. I had better expectations for myself. O well I'll shoot you a PM !
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    The Cank:
    JZ Got it... I only smoked 4. It was hot all week and I worked so much.. I had better expectations for myself. O well I'll shoot you a PM !
    4... you only smoked 4... in a whole WEEK!!! I smoke 4 by noon... I had such higher hopes for ya... sigh...
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    The Cank:
    4... you only smoked 4... in a whole WEEK!!! I smoke 4 by noon... I had such higher hopes for ya... sigh...

yeah I let myself down.... I smoked a black and mild to punish myself
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    The Cank:
    cabinetmaker:
    The Cank:

yeah I let myself down.... I smoked a black and mild to punish myself
    I for one am very happy that it was only 4!! :) WOOHOOO!!