Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

La Diferencia Cubana

Has anybody had one of these? I haven't heard anything about em, and wanted to check before I went ahead and ordered some.

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Man, this sucks lol. Looks like it's either a new or very little known cigar. I can only find 2 reviews. One of them said it was a great everyday smoke and the other said it was horrible (and neither review had any substance to it). Wish there were more reviews. Otherwise, I'd probably pass on these.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    You're looking at the weekend blitz, right? They have been around for a while. I still have a bunch in the overflow humi, haven't touched one in at least a year. I just lit one up to test for you guys. They are fairly mild, but even after all this time there is a harsh edge to them. I'm probably gonna put this out after about an inch. I can't believe that anyone ever bought these for over a franklin a box. I'd say they are worth the 1.25 as a bottom level yard gar, but that's the most. Personally I would tell you to save the money. I'm probably gonna throw out any I can still find sitting around. I'd offer them up but they aren't worth the cost of shipping.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I posted on another thread about these... basically I think it is a decent everyday type cigar, I think at this price you get more than you pay for, but it's not winning any awards. So if you're looking for a decent mild-medium budget cigar that tastes ok, go for it, but don't expect a great cigar.

edit: interesting zoom, I didn't have any that were that bad, I wasn't crazy about the cigar but thought it decent for the price.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    hey zoom zoom...send me the box...i actually enjoy them lol...I am starting to get some cigars around for my father who has had a tough year so i got him a humidor which he is excited about
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I got a box on a deal about a year or more ago and found them ok at best. Actually, I think I gave almost all of them away. A buddy of mine in work loved them, but I found them to be an ok yard gar if you're not paying attention to it. A much better stick for not too much less would be the 5 vegas gold.

Not unsmokable, just not great.