Home General Discussion

Newb to the Forums

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
Allo Gents. Ive been a cigar appreciator for about 5 years now. Just sayin hey and whats shakin before I hit the sack. Will definitely be a regular here and to another website as well =p.
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Welcome. The insanity of the banter wasn't enough for you? :)
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    Switching things up? welcome to the forum.
  • aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    welcome and get used to seeing your bank account go down even when money is going in lol. at least for me anyways lol. hope you stick around and have a good time
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    j0z3r:
    Obviously not. Seeing several of the guys from the banter popping up here. Just as long as it remains the good ones. They already sent us one they could have back
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Welcome, welcome.
  • turn_keyturn_key Posts: 90
    Welcome!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    j0z3r:
    Obviously not. Seeing several of the guys from the banter popping up here. Just as long as it remains the good ones. They already sent us one they could have back
    ==lol you guys must be talkin about that damn scammer. And Nope the Banter wasnt insane enough =p. Lot of good guys over there tho.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    JSaint:
    cholmes8310:
    j0z3r:
    ==lol you guys must be talkin about that damn scammer. And Nope the Banter wasnt insane enough =p. Lot of good guys over there tho.
    that's the one. In fairness, he pretty much just stays on the daily deal thread here, **** about the deal of the day. Pretty much leaves the forums alone.
    cholmes8310:
    JSaint:
    cholmes8310:
    j0z3r:
    that's the one. In fairness, he pretty much just stays on the daily deal thread here, **** about the deal of the day. Pretty much leaves the forums alone.
    Thats good. Learning that he is 25 made me feel way more mature than he is lol.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome to the group bro, I think I recognize you from another site, I just lurk over there most of the time
    fla-gypsy:
    Welcome to the group bro, I think I recognize you from another site, I just lurk over there most of the time
    ==Thank ya. Yea ive been over there for a few years. now im spreading my wings lol.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome brother.
  • babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Welcome!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums, man. You'll find a lot of friendly and helpful people here.
    Ive noticed. Its good times. I always enjoy talkin about smokes. Had a Nica Libre today....it was really spicy at the beginning which I found to be awesome lol. Good smoke, Uneven burn =/. It did go out on me once too but I could forgive it because it was producing some damn good flavor.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Welcome ! And what the hell is the Banter Jo keeps talking about ?
    The Banter is over at CI
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Welcome