Home Non Cigar Related

Call of Duty MW2 for xbox 360

anybody on here play...I'm getting bored lol.

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Ah, sorry - I prefer Team Fortress 2 in my downtime
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I play it. Though I'm waiting for the DoD to ship my TV and other stuff since I moved lol. You can add me if you want. Gamertag is Oogie407 (four zero seven, not oh).
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    xmacro:
    aah the orange box good times. anyways, my gamertag is BLUEMEAN.
    surfingzeeko:
    xmacro:
    aah the orange box good times. anyways, my gamertag is BLUEMEAN.
    I'll add you as soon as I get my TV, Zeeko. Until then, I might not be able to get on.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    I played it for the first time last week at a friend's place... and wasn't very pleased with it!

If i somehow manage to get the game as a gift from someone, I'll play with you though, lol
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can add me sinistersnake81 . I play at odd hours due to always traveling for work and being home very little. For fun we have CGAR clan.
    jsnake:
    You can add me sinistersnake81 . I play at odd hours due to always traveling for work and being home very little. For fun we have CGAR clan.
    lol nice. I'll add you sometime soon
    GadwinDuil:
    I played it for the first time last week at a friend's place... and wasn't very pleased with it!

If i somehow manage to get the game as a gift from someone, I'll play with you though, lol
    alright sounds good. I didn't like it too much at first, there is a bit of a learning curve... and the game still pisses me off sometimes lol
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I play almost daily. If the gf is over I probably wont be on lol. GTag - VincentCarn
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I'm actually getting on in about ten minutes. Gamertag is Thadeus Rains.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    You guys should all join CGAR Clan with me and J.
    betasynn:
    You guys should all join CGAR Clan with me and J.
    I will as soon as I get my HDTV back from the old barracks lol. DoD-contracted movers are always slow.