Home General Discussion

Customer Service at Ccom

Wow I am really impressed. I received my Daily Deal order for the Tatuajes and one of them arrived with a hole punched in the side of it, pretty small though. I called in and talked to Kelly, and she's sending a replacement out to me on monday along with my next order. Really great service, I can't believe I haven't called in before!

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    yeah, calling in sort of sucks as I hate calling anyone but ccom is to me the best place to call into. All of them people are amazing.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Still haven't received mine yet. Guess the post office is being slow about it. Says shipment is accepted, so it should be ok.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Mine were "out for delivery" as of this morning. Gotta go by the mailbox and get them in a minute I guess. I'm gonna commit a cardinal sin and burn one tonight as well, despite being fresh out of the box.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    docbp87:
    Mine were "out for delivery" as of this morning. Gotta go by the mailbox and get them in a minute I guess. I'm gonna commit a cardinal sin and burn one tonight as well, despite being fresh out of the box.
    sooooo tempting lol I might have to do the same.