Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade?

I have 5 Macanudo Gold Toros. A beautiful smoke for those who enjoy a mild stick. I would like to trade for something a bit stronger.

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    dec:
    I have 5 Macanudo Gold Toros. A beautiful smoke for those who enjoy a mild stick. I would like to trade for something a bit stronger.
    Good luck brother. I don't think I've ever seen someone get stoked about Macadoodoos here, sadly. I smoke the Ascots from time to time, as I was given a few tins of them as a gift. Otherwise... blah.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    dec:
    I'm pretty sure someone would go for it if you split it up and offered other cigars as well. Like 2 Man O' War, 2 Ruinations, and 1 Macanudo Gold as a set (or some other decent brand names). Do a few sets, trade with several people, and you should be good. I'd like to try another Macanudo or two since my first and only one was almost flame retardant, but I really don't want a 5 pack.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about an introduction before trying to trade? If you are here to stay welcome.