Home Ratings & Reviews

acid??

i was wondering about acid cigars. are they worth the try? im new to smoking ( 2 months ) and i hear about them.. i was going to buy the 14 cigar sampler.. any thoughts comments suggestions thanks guys

Comments

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    They are different. Many have a strong musk smell to me which isn't enjoyable. However, I did have a Tabak last night and was very impressed with it.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    what i dont like about any infused cigars isnt so much the smell of them but how they have a very "artificial" taste to them.

if you can get past that its no big deal. Drew Estates does have very good construction so if you wanted to go with infused cigars i would say that they are the way in.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    millennium115:
    i was wondering about acid
    thanks guys

Its definately a way to expand your horizons.
    Groovy man.

• I dont know if I would go for the huge sampler right off the bat... Definitly give them a try, but i would recommend buying a single at your local B&M because ACID is a love/hate flavor for most people
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    millennium115:
    i was wondering about acid cigars. are they worth the try? im new to smoking ( 2 months ) and i hear about them.. i was going to buy the 14 cigar sampler.. any thoughts comments suggestions thanks guys
    I would only recommend buying a single stick from the ACID line if you're interested in trying it out. It's very much a love/hate thing. Some swear on their mother's souls that they're great cigars. Others would rather eat rotten meatloaf off of a grimy asphalt road. Unfortunately, I'm the latter.
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    I ended up giving a hole acid sampler to my dad he loved them along with a million other people I hated every one the worst part was the wrapers were like sugar on my lips but that was just the worst i hated every part but they are ont of the biggest cigar manufactures in the worl so someone must like them
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Like everyone says, cigar tasting and wine tasting is all a matter of opinion. What I think is trash might be gold to you and vice versa. Here's my review on it. It was the first time I've ever tried an infused cigar by Drew Estate, so you might agree and you might not. Only way to know if you'll like anything is to try it for yourself.

http://wbfiller.com/acid-cold-fusion-tea-corona-cigar-review-by-wayne-hwang/
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    millennium115:
    You have a PM sir.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hwang, great review.

• thanks guys for the info and heads up
  • i agree, you just have to try and see for yourself. i will be trying one soon. ill let you guys know what I think. thanks again