Home General Discussion

couple of questions

use for coolidor? i have a 150 count humidor, and about 45 sticks. i have one gel jar. ive been using it for 3 weeks now. the gel is still at full. the rh is about 66-67% do i need another jar? thanks guys

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    millennium115:
    use for coolidor? i have a 150 count humidor, and about 45 sticks. i have one gel jar. ive been using it for 3 weeks now. the gel is still at full. the rh is about 66-67% do i need another jar? thanks guys

You should be ok as long as the RH stays where it is, 66-67% is pretty close to perfect, I keep mine right around there so you should be fine..

as far as use for a coolidor, until you get a bigger stock of sticks I'd say you'll be fine with your 150 ct. humi
  • thanks bro...i got the fever for collecting, lol.i just wanted to make sure my sticks are fine. thanks again
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    not a problem, I too-as well as many other BOTL's on these forums- have the fever for collecting. Best of luck!
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    put a half pound of beads in there a fill er up it want take to many sticks to fill a 150 count humi
  • This may not be exactly your situation, but what i have found is that it usually takes more beads/humi devices than you think... For example, if the humi jar says it works for a 50 count humidor....you prob need 2 humi jars... In my 100 count humi, I have the recommended amount of beads for a 200 count humi, and my rh is spot on....
  • thanks bro... i appreciate it