Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Great Traders and Exceptional BsOTL

I want to thank to all that responded to my thread and bought cigars from me. I deliberated a lot whether to do this and how to do it. I know it wasn't the most appropriate thing to do, but I needed some help and decided to go for it. I didn't even think brothers here would respond. It all went way above my expectations! I wasn't trying to make money on the cigars and tried to price them so they are much lower than I think I got them for. In any case - it is all gone now and I managed to raise more than $200 that with the other money I gathered are going straight to my mom. It is hard for her to take the money from me, but I am trying to drill it into her head that the loans she paying off are partly my responsibility! In any case it will all work out - I am confident now. Thanks to all the brothers who gave me strength to go on, kept my family in their players, and helped out! You guys made me cry last night... I felt I didn't deserve it. However - you have all made me a much better person and I know now what it means for somebody to stretch your hand and help them out. Alright - so let me just do a final shout out to - surfingzeeko, MrMoke, wwhwang, laker1963, bandyt09, t_evan50, Goldy, The Sniper, Hayblet, and all the others that PMed me! Thank you all! You are not just good traders and stand up folk, but great traders and exceptional brothers of the leaf! Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    im really sorry that i wasnt in the position to help you this time renny. I wish i could have just sent you money and i tried but couldnt scratch it up.however, you do have my prayers!
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    im really sorry that i wasnt in the position to help you this time renny. I wish i could have just sent you money and i tried but couldnt scratch it up.however, you do have my prayers!
    You kidding me, Alex?!!! You sent me a whole box of CCOM Brazilian! Nough Said! I've been adding one of these to the packages I send, but keep most of them ;). It's why they weren't on the list. You've helped me in another way - by keeping some cigars IN my humi LOL... Thanks a lot brother! I add your name to the list ;)..
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Happy to help, Ren lol. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to pm or email me. Keep me posted on how your family's doing. Porque estamos un gran familia, hermano.