Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

SCCC 'A'

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
Has anyone had this vitola before? I just picked up a box of 3 on the bid site and want to kinda know what I am in for lol.
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I've tried it and haven't had the best luck with it smoking well. I lit one up that was sent to me and could not get a puff of smoke out of it, the draw was fine but no smoke came through...I ended up cutting it down to try and fix the problem and eventually, when it was a churchill, it started to perform ok. A subsequent venture with this vitola yielded similar results with an exploded wrapper to boot. Flavor wise, I think it's a weak representation of the SCCC, the #4, #1 and churchill are much better in my opinion. All that said, it's not like you paid an arm and a leg for them, and for all I know you may love them and each one will smoke like a dream...you just never know.
  • Options
    Ill let you know how they go. And youre right Im glad that bid site is around lol.
  • Options
    Ok I smoked one today and it lasted well over 2 hours. I also paired it with some Appleton Estate VM Rum....freakin amazing. The draw was perfect and the flavor was amazing. I am really glad I bought these and cant wait to try them with some age on them!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Glad you had a good experience, I'll need to bust one out and try it again.