Home Ratings & Reviews

Any one tried a GAR?

Was thinking of getting some of these. What do you guys think of them?

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ross....Initially I LOVED them, I got used to them a little now...but still like them well enough. Solidly made and a great woody taste with some spice and just enough pepper. I had about 25 of them, down to about 7 or so and would buy them again. I dont want to advertise for anyone here or anything, but there are some places to get an AWESOME deal on a handful of these, PM me if you want. But they are a real solid stick I think, and if you get them at the price I got some of mine, they are unbeatable.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Vulchor:
    Ross....Initially I LOVED them, I got used to them a little now...but still like them well enough. Solidly made and a great woody taste with some spice and just enough pepper. I had about 25 of them, down to about 7 or so and would buy them again. I dont want to advertise for anyone here or anything, but there are some places to get an AWESOME deal on a handful of these, PM me if you want. But they are a real solid stick I think, and if you get them at the price I got some of mine, they are unbeatable.
    Wasnt my experience here at all. I dont care what the manufacturer says, the GAR stands for "Got A Rocket"! LOL
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I used to really like Gran Habano, but in the past year the blending style they employ has fallen out of favor with me, I don't think the GAR is bad, but I wouldn't buy more. If you can get a reasonable price, I say try them, you might love them, that's the great thing about cigars.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    its not a bad stick...i enjoyed them...but would never buy a box of them cuz i can tell its a stick you could easily get tired of
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    It wasn't a bad stick, but I thought it could've used some rest. Nice flavors of spice and leather, but had a lot of burn issues.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    I just finished one. Deff not a bad stick, but not something i would by a box of. The band at the foot looks cool but it took off some of my wrapper. Smoking this stick was almost like smoking a strong green tea, but then some other spices came in and some pepper, but still not a lot of flavor. Again, not bad, but not worth the price.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Thought it was a decent stick and worth picking up when heavily discounted.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I was very unimpressed with these. Thought it was a bland cigar. Seemed like they were going for a flavor similar to the 5 Vegas Classic, but fell WAY short.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    I was very unimpressed with these. Thought it was a bland cigar. Seemed like they were going for a flavor similar to the 5 Vegas Classic, but fell WAY short.
    Haven't seen you post in a while Puro. Not to mention that your next one will be 3k (: