Home Ratings & Reviews

Erin Go Bragh?

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Anyone have this one before? I'm curious as to how a whiskey infused cigar would taste like. I've tried ACID by Drew Estate, and to be honest, I'd rather eat a brick than smoke another one. Just hoping to hear this one is better.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    About Erin go Blah, I'd rather **** a brick than smoke one. Worst tasting cigar I've ever had.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Anyone have this one before? I'm curious as to how a whiskey infused cigar would taste like. I've tried ACID by Drew Estate, and to be honest, I'd rather eat a brick than smoke another one. Just hoping to hear this one is better.
    Speaking of this, I need to check on my cigars that I'm slowly infusing Scotch into. I allowed 3 cigars (Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Fundadores) to soak up 2 shots of scotch and smoked one of them. It turned out pretty good. I allowed the other two to dry out a bit and then put them back into the bag and so far they've soaked up another shot of scotch. These ought to be really good!

Oh.... and I've never had an Erin Go Bragh but I'd trust Joes opinion on it.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    About Erin go Blah, I'd rather **** a brick than smoke one. Worst tasting cigar I've ever had.
    +1!!!!! I would rather have a swisher sweet.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    +1!!!!! I would rather have a swisher sweet.
    i think this about sums it up.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Erin go bragh made jetmech go barf...
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Lol. I guess I was hoping for too much. Drew Estate's ACID made me physically angry when I tried it out. I was hoping Erin Go Bragh would be different because it's whiskey, and not sugar infused like ACID (or so the advertisement claims).
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Ill tell ya what you can do. Infuse your own. Grab some sticks that either you dont like OR that you think may do well with a hint of whiskey and try it out. Grab a tupperware container with a shot glass of whatever whiskey you want them to soak up. Itll take a bit but when they are done they can be pretty decent. Ive done it with Jack Daniels Green Label. Ive also tried Coffe with Brandy and Rum.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Ill tell ya what you can do. Infuse your own. Grab some sticks that either you dont like OR that you think may do well with a hint of whiskey and try it out. Grab a tupperware container with a shot glass of whatever whiskey you want them to soak up. Itll take a bit but when they are done they can be pretty decent. Ive done it with Jack Daniels Green Label. Ive also tried Coffe with Brandy and Rum.
    Ahh...if only I had the money for Caol Ila or Jonnie Walker Green Label. I spent all my stuff on cigars and I'm not really a fan of Jack Daniel's.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Erin go bragh made jetmech go barf...
    This made Hayblet go laugh