Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade anyone?

Anyone interested in a trade? Looking to move:

5 pack Gurkha Signature 101 Maduro

Matasa 30th Anniversay (1 perfecto and 1 toro)

5 Vegas Serie A Apex (3)

Indian Tabac Cameroon Robusto (3)

Nestor Reserve Maduro (3)

Victor Sinclair Bohemian Robusto (5)

5 Vegas Limitada 06 (2)

Looking for:

Perdomo Habano

Legend Series (any but Matasa - have a bunch)

Padilla Habano

5 Vegas Limitada 08

601 line

Comments

• urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    It might not be worth the effort to move just 2 stogies, but I'd be interested in swapping a couple 601s for the 5 Vegas Limitada 06's (that's right, boys and girls, it's a Sumatra). I've got one of each 601 in the robusto size. If you'd prefer a bigger trade, I've got enough Graycliff Legends on the way that I'd be willing to part with a couple for the Matasa's. I'd throw in an extra 601 or two to even out the value. Whatever's fair. (I dunno what the Matasa's sell for, but I assume they're more than anything in the Legends series.)
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    If SDIP doesn't want the trade, I will. Seeing as how I head out to Memphis every now and then and can do a hand off to eliminate shipping.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    It might not be worth the effort to move just 2 stogies, but I'd be interested in swapping a couple 601s for the 5 Vegas Limitada 06's (that's right, boys and girls, it's a Sumatra). I've got one of each 601 in the robusto size. If you'd prefer a bigger trade, I've got enough Graycliff Legends on the way that I'd be willing to part with a couple for the Matasa's. I'd throw in an extra 601 or two to even out the value. Whatever's fair. (I dunno what the Matasa's sell for, but I assume they're more than anything in the Legends series.)
    Urbs if you haven't tried the Indian Tabac Cameroons pick those up from him as well.
    Hmmm. I don't have anything else he wants, but if the IT Cameroons are good, I'll swap for those instead of the Matasa's. Thanks, maddy.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I have a few ITC Cam Legends in the Toro Gorde. I like 'em
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406
    check your pm
    Answered.
    Package received, sdip. I didn't have time to open it up, but the box looked okay so I assume everything survived shipping. Thanks!
  • BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    just recieved a IT C from Joe im looking forward to it i might smoke it tomorow :)