Home Cigar 101

Humidor

I'm not sure where to put this thread.

On the off chance that someone is upgrading their humidor, I would be interested in buying their old humidor provided it is in decent shape at a decent price. Honestly I'm only looking for a 50ct or so, so if it's a 300ct I can't say I'll really be interested unless you would offer an amazing deal...

I'm also thinking about just making one of those tuberware humidors, but I think the search function on this site searches exact strings only and won't show partial strings, and I can't figure out what they are called. I heard there was a thread on here about how to set them up, but I can't find it.

Comments

• Big DanBig Dan Posts: 69
    ooh wow great idea for a thread!!!! im sure you could also find these things on ebay or craigslist but i would trust the ppl here more than i would trust some ebay junkie you know.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    not that we can move it now (not that it matters cos i dont care what section its in anyway...) but i woulda put this in the trades passes pif section.
  • BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    hmm very true..... umm if anybody has ashtrays they want to get rid of or sell for cheap that would be great
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Chris - search for "tupperdor" -- if you're looking for tuberdor you won't get anything.

Dan - I've never owned an ash tray. I've used plastic disposable cups with some water in them, and my current "ash tray" is a small flower pot that my wife said she never uses.
    i smoke outside most of the time so the world is my ashtray
  • rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    dutyje:
    Chris - search for "tupperdor" -- if you're looking for tuberdor you won't get anything.

Dan - I've never owned an ash tray. I've used plastic disposable cups with some water in them, and my current "ash tray" is a small flower pot that my wife said she never uses.
    I once searched for doodie-door but I got something COMPLETELY different....
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    rusirius:
    dutyje:

I once searched for doodie-door but I got something COMPLETELY different....
    Hey, we all gotta make a living somehow
    haha ya that all makes sense and thats what i usually do except the problem is now i read or do homework or something when i smoke to keep myself from constantly smoking the cigar but now i cnt hold onto it the entire time bcuz i need to flip pages or write something down etc etc so its been a hassel does anybody have ideas im thinking mayb i can get like a suger tray frm my kitchen and use that or sumething
    when i have used an "ash tray" i have a crappy little ceramic "dish" that i made in high school.

it simultaniouosly sucks and rocks.
    haha how so? also im looking for a 150 plus ct humi if anybody knows a good place to get one possibly used or wants to sell one let me kno im trying to find sumthing ligit and on the cheaper side its almost a oxy-moron