Home Cigar 101

cigarillos

interpiminterpim Posts: 146
I bought some of the CAO flavors cigarillos in the tin for my wife, and my step-father tried one. He really enjoyed the size, but prefers a natural flavor. Are there any smaller cigars that can take 15-20 mins to smoke but have a natural flavor? I haven't found a way to sort by size here on Ccom.

Comments

• GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    I see a lot of people talking about CAO Brazilia minis
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    cao makes tins of some of their more popular blends. (italia, brazilia, etc)
    cohiba makes tins
    LFD makes some good small cigars.

if you are having a difficult time finding who has them and who doesnt, either use the live chat help feature on this site or just give ccom a call and discuss it. they know what they are doing
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    I think almost everyone does. I know Ashton, Davidoff, CAO, Oliva, LFD, Cohiba, Macanudo, Montecristo, etc all make cigarillos. I personally like the Oliva O Habano tins. 5 petit corona for $14 normally.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    cholmes8310:
    I think almost everyone does. I know Ashton, Davidoff, CAO, Oliva, LFD, Cohiba, Macanudo, Montecristo, etc all make cigarillos. I personally like the Oliva O Habano tins. 5 petit corona for $14 normally.

I second the Oliva O Habano tins. Those cigars are great smaller cigars.
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Montecristo White pronto petites are what I've landed on for cigarillos. Excellent clean tobacco flavor....mmmm....
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    doromath:
    Montecristo White pronto petites are what I've landed on for cigarillos. Excellent clean tobacco flavor....mmmm....
    mine to
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    doromath:
    the truth is small cigars are dying because the schip tax they are way to expensive and and the profit margin is much smaller now off the top of my head I can think of at least 20 so you can find alot of stuff if you look
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen them on Ccom, but Davidoff makes mini-cigarillos that are awesome. They're not cheap. About $15 for a 10 pack. They pack quite a punch for a little smoke.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    just had the smallest version of the Delierium...not bad but hard to get to much flavor for it
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    kuzi16:
    cao makes tins of some of their more popular blends. (italia, brazilia, etc)
    cohiba makes tins
    LFD makes some good small cigars.

if you are having a difficult time finding who has them and who doesnt, either use the live chat help feature on this site or just give ccom a call and discuss it. they know what they are doing

+1 on calling in. Ccom has proven to me that they will find what you are looking for - even if it is not on the site. The reps are knowledgeable and helpful. You usually wind up getting a great price to boot.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I actually have a box of Monticristo White label cigarillos that I usually smoke during the winter. It sure beats standing out outside for 20min smoking one of those than hour or so smoke.

"Long ashes my friends."

• HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Don Pepin Garcia original (blue) demi tasse (aka petit corona) is actually a cigarillo size but I don't think they are sold in tins. They are very nice IMO.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Time to come clean: I really enjoy the Alta Gracia Irish Cream cigarillos. Nice 15 minute smoke and it's only around $15 for a box of 50.

Don't judge me.
  • interpiminterpim Posts: 146
    Are those flavored sightunseen? that's a pretty nice price for 50 of them
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    They have a hint of the Irish cream, but other than that, it doesn't have a sweet cap or anything.
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    sightunseen:
    Time to come clean: I really enjoy the Alta Gracia Irish Cream cigarillos. Nice 15 minute smoke and it's only around $15 for a box of 50.

Don't judge me.
    I keep a box of the naturals on hand. Definitely not bad for the money.