Home Ratings & Reviews

Padilla Achillies

I just had one. Edicion Especial 2006. in-friggin-credible. Wow. It was such a fantastic smoke fromt he moment I lit it until the the nub. It was a great smoke and it took me well over an hour and a half to finish, and it was an amazing 90 minutes. I thoroughly enjoyed this smoke and would recommend it to anyone looking for a yummy medium.

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I think they are decent smokes, some folks don't seem to like them. It is not as good as some of their pricier sticks but value is a key deciding point for me when purchasing sticks.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Never had any problems with them personally, but I know some people have. This is a cigar I take with me to parties or bars, for when I want a smoke, but don't want to sit down and take notes.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    This is a great smoke might have to swipe some on my next order.

• jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    This is my least favorite Padillia I am huge Padillia fan I tried them several times and always had construction problems with them to bad because the flavors were not that bad but still crap compared to all there other lines
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    jship079:
    This is my least favorite Padillia I am huge Padillia fan I tried them several times and always had construction problems with them to bad because the flavors were not that bad but still crap compared to all there other lines

"."

• Big T smokesBig T smokes Posts: 211
    yea I really liked it. The burn was amazing too, no problems whatsoever. Burned nice and slow and evenly throughout. Liked it alot :-)
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Enjoyed the first one I had a few months back in a sampler, then ordered 10 and they had a new band...me no likey so much these ones....I wouldnt order again, I'd smoke em but wouldn'tpay for them....
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just received one from the wrapper tour sampler. After reading up on it I decided to try one out. Just fired it up about 20 minutes ago. So far so good will see.