Home Ratings & Reviews

romeo juliet reserva maduro

had one of these for the 1st time last night. i didnt care for it. kinda bitter and stronger than i expected. i have another im going to let age a bit. what are others thoughts on this stick??

Comments

• doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    I had one a few months back and thought it was pretty tasty. I have another in the humi waiting for a good opportunity. I've been on a maduro kick lately so it might come back in the rotation pretty quick here.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    fuentejps:
    had one of these for the 1st time last night. i didnt care for it. kinda bitter and stronger than i expected. i have another im going to let age a bit. what are others thoughts on this stick??
    How long was the smoke time? A lot of people smoke way too fast. This makes the cigar bitter and acrid, since the flavors don't have time to evolve. I had a few burn issues with the Romeo y Julieta Reserva Maduro, but it was rather tasty.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Bought a box of 12 of these in the Dominican in January...tried 2 of them too soon, couldn't get a proper draw off them, had one the other night smoked very nice, not a stellar maduro by any means but its a smoke...