Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone interested in a trade?

Is s there anyone that is interested  in putting a little trade together I would like to get some trader status as well as maybe try a few new things. I am looking to trade pretty much any of the following for a roughly equal amount I know i am pretty new to the forums so I will gladly mail my package first to any known stand up traders on this site.

rocky patel fusion (2)

cusano 18 double connecticut (1)

man 'o' war (3)

blue label (1)

I am interested in medium to full bodied cigars some of the stuff i would really like to try is the legends series graycliffs, the padilla obsidian, gran habano 3 siglos, 5 vegas miami, CAO black, padilla habano, CAO brazilla and the God of Fire but by no means am I hard pressed to only trade for those they are at the top of my list of sticks I want to try.

Comments

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Sorry to see you haven't had any replies yet, but if I were to venture a guess I'd say that the sticks on your trade list are probably staples of the collections of the "veterans" here. I know I have all I need of them.
  • StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    Not a big deal If I get a trade I do if not I dont. Ill smoke the cigars I have currently and when I have some room in my humidor Ill get some other stuff and post another trade offer at that time. Thanks for the reply though.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Zoom is right. As an example, the only ones that I don't personnaly have in my humi right now are the Blue Label, the Artisan and the Man'O'War, but I have had the Blue Label before.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Stoogee, is there a particular number of sticks you are looking to trade? I'd be willing to take a couple of the Man 'o' war off your hands, the RP 1992 and the Sol Cubano Connecticut. I can offer you the Greycliff legends, the Padilla Obsidian and the 5 Vegas Miami as a trade...I'll compensate cigar numbers for the value differences. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

Joe
    Sent you a PM I am also not worried about specific numbers as long as the value is somewhat close It helps me to establish trader status and try a few sticks I have been wanting to try.
  • DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    stoogee i sent you a pm
  • BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    ahh im itching for a Man'O'War
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    If you still have the graycliff and the beast, I'd love to work out a trade.
    I do still have them shoot me a PM with what you have your willing to trade and we can work something out.