Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Frag out!

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Bomb going out to one person that's been on my hit list for a looong time. Guess who it is?

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Barely two months on the forums and you've already got a shtlist? Haha.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I'd guess Alex Williams....
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Hayblet:
    I'd guess Alex Williams....
    +1 that dude deserves it!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    It's not Alex. Unfortunately, I've never had any interaction with him in the way of cigar trades or bombs and I don't have his address. Perhaps at a later date, we can remedy that.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    you have to be the fastest to 500 posts ever... took me a year
    Lol. Whoever welcomed me to this forum first was right...I'm addicted to CCom forums as much as I am with cigars. It's like a second life lol.

In any case, here's the tracking number for my little frag. Who's the lucky winner? :P USPS 0310 0480 0002 7492 4480
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    lol....which way this frag going to
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    lol....which way this frag going to
    I got a funny feeling its you Joey!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    nah i doubt it! lol..i dont deserve it! lol...I havent sent many bombs here yet....but will have one more going out next week...
    Frag landing! The lucky winner is Renaissance Man! He was first on my hit list. I'll be going down the list as I restock on sticks in time (after selling a lot of them to pay my bills).
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Frag landing! The lucky winner is Renaissance Man! He was first on my hit list. I'll be going down the list as I restock on sticks in time (after selling a lot of them to pay my bills).
    Hahaahahaah - it sure landed man! WTF?! I was waiting for some other stuff in the mail and what do I see - a package from Wayne! Everything else was shred to pieces... This guy sent me one of the most awesome bombs I have ever been on the receiving end of! All stuff I love or really want to try. NONE that I don't like. He had me a Decade, Diesel Shorty, MoW, freaking Arturo Fuente, 5 Vegas A Maddy mmm, RP R4, Padilla Hybrid and more! Thanks a lot bro - I feel so "hungry" for a smoke right now... Cheers! I guess I have to repay the favor soon ;)...
    Renaissance_Man:
    wwhwang:
    Hahaahahaah - it sure landed man! WTF?! I was waiting for some other stuff in the mail and what do I see - a package from Wayne! Everything else was shred to pieces... This guy sent me one of the most awesome bombs I have ever been on the receiving end of! All stuff I love or really want to try. NONE that I don't like. He had me a Decade, Diesel Shorty, MoW, freaking Arturo Fuente, 5 Vegas A Maddy mmm, RP R4, Padilla Hybrid and more! Thanks a lot bro - I feel so "hungry" for a smoke right now... Cheers! I guess I have to repay the favor soon ;)...
    Glad you like it, Stan. I tried to scrap together what little I had of RP, since I know you love him and the decade. Hope you enjoy the Hemingway Signature. From all reviews, everyone seems to love that stick. Hopefully, I'll be able to hit everyone on my list, but with my finances, I might be a bit slow on my reload time.