Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    This is so on my Christmas wish list *hint hint*
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    sightunseen:
    For some reason it wasn't letting me copy and paste....
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I love how the guy warns you to treat it like a whiskey when you drink it...... Gee, if I ever get my hands on one of the TWELVE bottles in the world, I'll try to remember that!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    I love how the guy warns you to treat it like a whiskey when you drink it...... Gee, if I ever get my hands on one of the TWELVE bottles in the world, I'll try to remember that!!!
    Yea, don't try to play beer pong with it.
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    that is so cool. i bet some P.E.T.A blow hole is screaming mad, even if its road kill. could you imagine offering a new neighbor a drink and a cigar, and pulling one of those bottles out. god i need one of those.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    This is so on my Christmas wish list *hint hint*
    i'd take up a collection, but the twelve bottles that were made are already sold out... sad, so sad
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    This is almost as badass as the time when I heard a news report that some guy clubbed his brother-in-law to death with a whole, frozen squirrel on the radio. I want it.
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    lilwing88:
    Yea, don't try to play beer pong with it.

Its called liquor pong and yes it can be dangerous but alot of fun and can lead to a night you might not remember.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    What, no hair of the dog?
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Hey Pheebs, isn't that a relative of yours with a beer bottle down its throat. Must run in the family! Ha I just couldn't resist!
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    vegassparky:
    that is so cool. i bet some P.E.T.A blow hole is screaming mad, even if its road kill. could you imagine offering a new neighbor a drink and a cigar, and pulling one of those bottles out. god i need one of those.
    That's funny, I read that article a couple of days ago and then read the comments after the article, and of course there was some dou.che bag crying about the dignity of the animals and the greedy bastards that were degrading them. I had to leave a nice retort for the bleeding heart ****
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Could you imagine being already drunk and taking a swig from that bottle and opening your eyes and seeing that about an inch from your nose ROFLMAO !!!