Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Quick question

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Sorry to bother you guys. Just wanted to know if I should be worried. I'm expecting a package, but the USPS tracker says it doesn't exist and it's been 3 business days. Does the post office do this sometimes or was I given a false number?

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    probably a false number cuz i have never had problem with tracking numbers...
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I had to check to make sure you received the package I sent you. HAHA! Now that I know you did, I guess I'll add something. If you had attempted multiple times and have not had a response, post the name of the person. If we have a good traders list then we should have the opposite. Hopefully something minor happened in this guys life and it was just an honest error. I'd hate to think that somebody would join a board just to stiff somebody for a couple sticks. Hope it all works out.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    He hasn't replied to my last pm, but I think he's on the good traders list. If the package isn't here monday, I'll try again.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    hope it aint me! lol..if it is please let me know whang!
    Lol. Unless I mooched off you in the PIF thread this week, you have nothing to worry about. Though if you feel like donating, I won't argue lol. :P
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    wwhwang:
    Lol. Unless I mooched off you in the PIF thread this week, you have nothing to worry about. Though if you feel like donating, I won't argue lol. :P
    nevermind. not important
    cholmes8310:
    wwhwang:
    nevermind. not important
    Huh? Dude, I was just wondering if the tracking number was off or not.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    wwhwang:
    cholmes8310:
    wwhwang:
    nevermind. not important
    Huh? Dude, I was just wondering if the tracking number was off or not.
    haha. i kinda got off track of the subject. sorry. Ignore me. I'm sleep deprived.