Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Official Good Traders List (Reference Only!)

Surfingzeeko and company saw a need for a giant list of good traders to keep everything in order. The other thread was a bit messy. I determined that the list was my one true calling on these forums.

How to get on the list!
  • - You must be referenced by another member after fulfilling a trade, contest, pass, etc.
  • - You can reference someone by sending me a PM, posting here, or both. Whatever floats your boat
  • - Most contests request at least 25 posts on the forums before participating
  • - Be a respectful and active BOTL
  • - The list consists of names of great BOTLs and trustworthy people, I do not archive addresses or anything of the sort. Don't ask me for bombing coordinates
  • - If someone is determined inactive we can make note of it next to names.

*If someone is missing that should be here please let me know. The last thread was a lot to dig through*
*Also, some names may be confused with real names/nicknames instead of forum IDs. Let me know if you spot one.*

Comments

• GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    Alex Williams
    alienmisprint [Inactive]
    aron325
    ashmaster
    babsdpu
    bandyt09
    bass8844
    bbc20
    beastcigar
    BFGarner
    bige1371
    bigharpoon
    brotheradam
    Brown
    Cabinetmaker
    Capt
    Chevy
    cholmes8310
    ChrisHollandBand
    Cigar Sherlock
    CigarStudent.com
    Coach Jamie
    Crimthann
    cusccrstud21
    dennisking
    dep691
    DiamonDog
    DiasFlak
    docbp87
    docedwards
    Duder2
    dutyje
    ejenne87
    ENFIDL
    firetruckguy
    fourrtotheflush
    GadwinDuil
    Gentleman
    gmill880
    Goldy
    Gunner
    HandyPantz
    Hawk55
    Hayblet
    Hays
    illinoisgolf99
    j0z3r
    jacketsrule
    Jdorais
    Jetmech_63
    jihiggs
    Joeyjoe21_8
    JSaint
    jship079
    Jsnake
    JZ
    kaipocruz1
    kaspera79
    kingjk729
    Krieg
    kuzi16
    Laker1963
    Lasaber [Inactive]
    lcpleel
    lilwing88
    ljl
    Luko
    madurofan
    Markbb
    Martin
    MartymcG43
    matt.hickey
    mikalsan
    millenium115
    minibeezy
    MrMoke
    Mrpillow
    Mustluvcigars
    nightmaremike31
    NYHCx516x
    OL_Jalopy
    Phisherman
    phobicsquirrel
    Pilot711
    Poker Slob
    PsychoSJG
    Railed
    rdnstn
    Redtailhawkoz
    Renaissance Man
    Ripp
    Rob1110
    Robbyras
    rossdavey2
    Russ55
    rwheelwright
    Scrambler
    sightunseen
    sirfoster83
    Smoke=Fire
    Spencer
    stephen_hannibal
    Stryker808
    surfingzeeko
    t evan50
    TatuajeVI
    teebone673
    The Cank
    The Sniper
    the squirrel
    thedjfish@comcast.com
    undulac
    urbino
    vankleekkw
    vegassparky
    Vulchor
    wwestern
    wwhwang
    zeebra
    zmcgrew
    zoom6zoom
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    let the list begin, Jsnake, Bandyt09, vegasparky, wwhang, sightunseen, Hays, cholmes, The sniper, Enfidel, jsaint, hawk55, firetruck guy, lilwing88, surfingzeeko

all guys i have traded with or know to be a good trader..all can of course be added without question..........so many left unsaid but im sure everyone else will post
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    let the list begin, Jsnake, Bandyt09, vegasparky, wwhang, sightunseen, Hays, cholmes, The sniper, Enfidel, jsaint, hawk55, firetruck guy, lilwing88, surfingzeeko

all guys i have traded with or know to be a good trader..all can of course be added without question..........so many left unsaid but im sure everyone else will post
    Check above, i knocked out about 120 people or so from the old list lol
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    GREAT SCOTT! Awesome compilation friend. Keep up the good work!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I don't know if it was posted in the old thread, but Robbyras and I have traded. Also, millennium115.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Great List so far ! You have Bigharpoon on the list twice.
    JSaint:
    GREAT SCOTT! Awesome compilation friend. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks JSaint

The Cank:
    Appreciate it!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    One suggestion I have is to change the thread name to The Official Good TRADERS List. Just a thought lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Joeyjoe21_8:

Thanks for the plug brother! I would plug you but yeah you're already on there....lol
  • thanks to all that participated in making this list...very nice..it feels like a nice, frsh , new beginning, and im glad to be a part of it. have a great week to all my botl's
  • teebone673teebone673 Posts: 111
    Great job, guys. This is very helpful. Thanks for creating it.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    you need a break between luko and madurofan
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Can you add an "r" to my name I don't want to be known as a "bother" LOL
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    you need a break between luko and madurofan
    might need one for Lasabar too, haven't seen him in awhile.

"Long ashes my friends."

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Awesome list! The only person I noticed who was missing is Jdorais...
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    great list. Thanks. One person I noticed missing is alienmisprint. Not sure how much Tony's active around here anymore (kinda miss that guy) but he's definitely a good trader.
    brotheradam:
    Can you add an "r" to my name I don't want to be known as a "bother" LOL
    My 'R' key is slowly giving out. I guess I reload too much in video games lol. I've updated up to this post. Thanks for the help everyone!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    A great start. dennisking and kingjk729 are ones that should be on there.
    sightunseen:
    A great start. dennisking and kingjk729 are ones that should be on there.
    Done and done :)
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    One more for you sir - gdsim1 & The Sniper are one & the same. Since I no longer use gdsim1, you can go ahead and take it off the list at your leisure.

Also, thanks for heading this up - SO much easier than the old way, even WITH using the search feature.
    The Sniper:
    One more for you sir - gdsim1 & The Sniper are one & the same. Since I no longer use gdsim1, you can go ahead and take it off the list at your leisure.

Also, thanks for heading this up - SO much easier than the old way, even WITH using the search feature.
    I know what you mean, somewhere in the mess someone kinda had an official list going but i guess it fell through. Deleted gdsim1
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    to many "S" in vegassparky. should only have two. other than that....great job
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    great list. Thanks. One person I noticed missing is alienmisprint. Not sure how much Tony's active around here anymore (kinda miss that guy) but he's definitely a good trader.
    Tony is a wicked BoTL and awesome trader
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    The Cank:
    Hey, what's wrong with that? I've waited my WHOLE LIFE to be on the same list twice and now that's all ruined. Dang it all...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    There is a brother who I see is missing from your list there Gentleman, And anyone who knows Geno ( gmill880) knows what I am talking about. The man deserves his place in the good traders hall of fame. There may be others but that one came to mind.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    There is a brother who I see is missing from your list there Gentleman, And anyone who knows Geno ( gmill880) knows what I am talking about. The man deserves his place in the good traders hall of fame. There may be others but that one came to mind.
    +1
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Im sure kuzi has about 100 or so inactive folk....
    kaspera79:
    Mr. Geno will have to settle for this list. The hall of fame is for those who send me their full humidors lol
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Gentleman:
    kaspera79:
    Mr. Geno will have to settle for this list. The hall of fame is for those who send me their full humidors lol
    I believe he would do that if you asked.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    A good trader will never have an empty humidor.