Home Non Cigar Related

Fantasy Football---not BOTL league

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey Everyone,

We are entering year 2 in our ESPN Free Keeper League, and as time gets near----I still have 4 of my 12 owners not committed. Now, some may commit by the Wednesday deadline I set...but if not....I will need a few active replacment owners for a great league. Lots of trophies, good trades, live draft, and very active people--was a great league last year. Standard scoing with a few tweaks including Head Coach and 1 IDP. Each team gets 2 keepers at 2 different positions. Of the teams remaining, I will list you the best players so you see who you may want as a keeper. PLEASE email me at knaz911@netzero.net or just PM me here. Good chance for a 2nd League and a free one if anyone is interested First come first serve for teams....Here we go.

Team #1---Tomlinson, Welker, C. Palmer, and Steve Smith

Team#2---Pierre Thomas, M. Austin, Braylon Edwards, M. Ryan, and Michael Turner

Team #3----M. Forte, M. Barber, C. Portis, Houshmanzedah, D. Clark, and B. Favre

Team #4--Brees, A. Bradshaw, D. Bowe, Andre Johnson, Ricky Williams

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok...as an update----Team #2 has been reactivated and thus out...and Team #4 has been claimed. Teams #1 and 3 are still available.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Dang it..... I sent you a PM about team #4.... Did I get it?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    Sorry wing---I got 3 emails on Team 4, yours was third. If the others fall through for some reason its yours though man......1 and 3 are still up for grabs though if you want.
    I guess I'll take team #1, on contingency..... If team #4 becomes available, I still want it. Cool?
    You got it man...Send me a PM with your email if you would. If the owner does not claim team #1 by tomorrow afternoon, I will send you the invite to accept the team.
    pm sent
    You have a PM bro
    replied....
    Thanks for replies----league is full, and this post I would consider dead.