Home Non Cigar Related

NREMT Passed!

I took the National Registry EMT-B test this past Saturday. It shut off right at 80 questions and I didn't think I did so hot on it, but I was holding out hope as my instructor told us with the computer adaptive testing they use now most folks think they didn't do very well on it. Well this morning I logged onto the NREMT site and I PASSED! I am so excited. Now I just have to forward everything to the state and get my license.

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Awesome man my dad was an EMT for years (I suppose he still is) congrats on passing yo
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats bro!
  • congradsssssss brotha!!!!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya dun good! That is not easy to do and congrats are in order. Light up a good one in your honor.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Congratulations! Welcome to the healthcare profession!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Congrats bro. My gf just got her CNA License so woot! lol
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Congratulations , that is awsome news. Good to hear of good things happening for guys here !
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    congrats man!
    One God, One Truth
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    Awesome....welcome healthare....i work in the oxygen business and my girl is a respiratory therapist! She keeps telling me to stop smoking cigars or ill be her patient one day with COPD!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Thats awesome man! I actually trained to become an EMT, but then one night I made a stupid decision, and people don't want someone with a DUI to drive an ambulance lol :P