Home Non Cigar Related

NRA

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
I just renewed my membership for another 2 years and was wondering if there were other BOTL/BORK that were members.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    yep . my dad signed me up when i was 18..as a present. and i have keep my membership faithfully.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I joined when I was 20, and have been keeping it up too. I'm not big on calling or writing to my congressmas, because it does no good, but the NRA know how to get results for what we want. And a little bit of money goes a long way for this cause.
    One God, One Truth
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    carry my card everywhere.
    My wifes' friend came to visit us from Louisiana and brought her boyfriend with her. one night he pulled out the new American Rifelman mag that I had not recieved yet. I liked him right then. The next day we went out and busted some clay skeet.
    One God, One Truth
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    I've not checked myself, but my dad told me once that he bought me and my sister a lifetime membership.
    That would be a great preasent. check on it
    One God, One Truth
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Yes, I am.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Indeed. A small price to pay for all the NRA does, IMO.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I'm a certified NRA Pistol Instructor here in Michigan. Great organization.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I am a Patron level member.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    I just renewed my membership for another 2 years and was wondering if there were other BOTL/BORK that were members.
    Hell, I'd be dissapointed if THE GUNSLINGER wasn't in the NRA, sai Roland Deschain!!
    I love those books man. Im on my third reading of the wastelands and I learn something new everytime, they are so complex. IMO the best books by Stephen King. Ka is a wheel
    One God, One Truth
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a life member since the 60's....

Marty