Home Non Cigar Related

Roast of David Hasselhoff

Looks like I got some tickets for free this Sunday. It's gonna be good!

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Dude that's awesome! Just make sure you don't hassle the hoff.....lolz
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    you got free tix, that's awesome!!!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Bring a cheeseburger and a bottle of booze...
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Lucky! I can't wait to see it on TV...
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Bring a cheeseburger and a bottle of booze...
    Classic
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet the fun is at the after party while the Hoff is boozing it up. Wonder if mel Gibson will be there too? Man that would make for entertainment.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    A roast of David Hasselhoff???? That's gonna be more awkward than the time I had a threesome and the girl didn't show up......... um...... did I just type that?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    A roast of David Hasselhoff???? That's gonna be more awkward than the time I had a threesome and the girl didn't show up......... um...... did I just type that?
    ... that was even awkward to read. (yikes)
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    lilwing88:

+1 ... ;)
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    kaspera79:
    lilwing88:
    nice.
    yeah I am really excited for it, me and a buddy of mine are going. only thing that sucks is that it runs from 5:30 to 10:30 and there's no way to get food . totally worth it though
    lilwing88:
    I'm totally stealing that, that's funny right there.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    lilwing88:
    Truth be told, I stole it from 'Family Guy'..... but have at it.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    lilwing88:
    cabinetmaker:
    lilwing88:
    Truth be told, I stole it from 'Family Guy'..... but have at it.
    Yea, I remember that episode. Still funny though..
  • Alright so I got back from the roast tonight, and man it was amazing. So incredibly horrible and funny. Pam Anderson, Jerry Springer, Greg Giraldo, Hulk Hogan, Jeffrey Ross, George Hamilton, Whitney Cummings and Gilbert Godfrey were the roasters, with Seth McFarlane as the roastmaster. They were all great, but the best by far was Whitney Cummings. I'd seen her on a previous roast, and she was nonstop tonight. I think it's going to be aired on the 15th, you should check it out.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome man! I can't wait to see that!