Home Ratings & Reviews

Graycliff G2

I just had one of these and I wasn't nuts about it. It's certainly not a piece of junk, but it had a tight draw that was it's first strike. I don't mind the extra work if it's worth it, but it had kind of a bland taste. I'm no afficianado but the spice and flavors that Ive had with other price-comprarable milds just weren't there for me. Now I understand this is a mild, but it seems less flavorful than many tasy milds even much cheaper than this. Don't get me wrong, if someone handed me another one of these I'd gladly take it, but given the price of it I wasn't crazy about it. Rocky Patel Connecticut is the same price and much better. And the 5 Vegas Golds are much tastier mild smokes at almost half the regular price. Althought currently you can actually somehow get the G2 cheaper on Ccom. I'd still go with either of these two brands over the G2.

Comments

• coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    In my opinion the G2 is the absolute worst cigar I have had to this point! I can point out many sticks that cost half as much that I would take in a heart beat! I personally will never smoke another, and if I end up with one somehow it will just be handed out to someone else,lol.

Now the G2 Turbo on the other hand....probably one of my favorites so far! They are night and day from each other!
  • Big T smokesBig T smokes Posts: 211
    yea well one is a mild and one is full. Even for other milds though, it still wasn't a very good cigar. I wasn't into it at all and I put it out with almost 1/3 of it left.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    coachjamie:
    In my opinion the G2 is the absolute worst cigar I have had to this point! I can point out many sticks that cost half as much that I would take in a heart beat! I personally will never smoke another, and if I end up with one somehow it will just be handed out to someone else,lol. Now the G2 Turbo on the other hand....probably one of my favorites so far! They are night and day from each other!
    i am also a G2 Turbo fan as well. very tasty
  • GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    This is disappointing cause I have a G2 sitting in the humi. Uh oh!
  • Big T smokesBig T smokes Posts: 211
    u might like it. It wasn't the wworst cigar I've ever had... far from it. Just very cruddy for the rather large price.
  • GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    Big T smokes:
    u might like it. It wasn't the wworst cigar I've ever had... far from it. Just very cruddy for the rather large price.
    I don't really like milds and mediums. I lean towards full cigars. It would have to be amazing for me to want anymore than 1.