Home Cigar 101

tiny fan for Cabinet humidors...

Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
any one know any small fans to buy online that are cheap that are battery operated?

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Oust Fans....... just don't use the air freshener insert!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    lilwing88:
    Oust Fans....... just don't use the air freshener insert!
    +1 But the only place I found them was ebay but they were only about 10 bucks.
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    Do you have an electronic Humidifier? I have the Humi-Care XL-Pro and they have fans that you can run off the main unit.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    no i dont...just ordered beads.....so a little fan would be nice to just help out
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    In that case....the Oust fans will work great for you.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    you can get computer fans if your humidor has an outlet inside it. many cabinets do.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Is it REALLY humid where you guys live? I think a fan (even a small one) would take too much humidity from your humidor. I assume the maintenance of your beads becomes more of an issue when using a fan?
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    well i dont know if i need it or not yet....i converted a wine cooler into cabinet....it works ok for now...i have the hygromoter at top of winador and my pucks are at the bottom and its holding at 70% so i think im fin without a fan
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    well i dont know if i need it or not yet....i converted a wine cooler into cabinet....it works ok for now...i have the hygromoter at top of winador and my pucks are at the bottom and its holding at 70% so i think im fin without a fan
    If it works, don't try to fix it.