Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BAD Traders Forum

Alright guys here it is. Rules for posting on here:
1.No petty bullsh*t. If a guy is late shipping it to you by a few days, cut him some slack, we all have to deal with our own lives. Things like this can fall through the cracks from time to time.
2. Only if someone has clearly shafted you, can you put them on the list. Try contacting the party in question before putting it on here.
3. Again, NO PETTY BULLSH*T! The idea of this list is to be able to steer fellow BOTL clear from people who would try to take your sticks and run.

I will be editing the first post to make a clear, alphabetized list here. I will try and contact both parties via PM before anyone is placed on here, just to make sure it is a legitimate reason.

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    luckily for us, most if not all bad traders make their way out of this forum completely
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Or they end up just posting in the daily deal thread lol
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    like *coughsKgonecoughs*
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    JSaint:
    like *coughsKgonecoughs*
    to be fair, he hasn't even attempted a trade here to my knowledge. But his rep from another site is following him for sure.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    If someone sends me a stick that I really really liked, but it's like 30 bucks a pop... Does that mean they should go on the Bad trader list or the Good trader list? Cause now I'm mad at how much it'll cost me to get more -.-
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    that goes on the f-ing really nice traders list lol..what u get?
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    GadwinDuil:
    If someone sends me a stick that I really really liked, but it's like 30 bucks a pop... Does that mean they should go on the Bad trader list or the Good trader list? Cause now I'm mad at how much it'll cost me to get more -.-
    Graycliffs and Gurkhas don't count! LOL!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    that goes on the f-ing really nice traders list lol..what u get?
    Cabby sent me Ashton Sungrowns -.-
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    j0z3r cost me $80. He sent me three LFD Cameroon Cabinets in the Make A Wish game. I bought 2 five-packs right after smoking one of the cigars. I swear he is a schill for LFD.

"Cause he puts an addictive chemical in his cigars that makes you crave it nightly, smartass!!"
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    TatuajeVI:
    j0z3r cost me $80. He sent me three LFD Cameroon Cabinets in the Make A Wish game. I bought 2 five-packs right after smoking one of the cigars. I swear he is a schill for LFD.

"Cause he puts an addictive chemical in his cigars that makes you crave it nightly, smartass!!"
    I think that qoute is "Cause he puts an addictive chemical in his cigars that makes you crave it fortnightly, smartarse!!"
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    rossdavey2:
    TatuajeVI:

I think that qoute is "Cause he puts an addictive chemical in his cigars that makes you crave it fortnightly, smartarse!!"
    heh, yeah, I messed that one up.