Home Non Cigar Related

board exam

Hey everyone.. The count down has began.......aug 9th is the day i take my medical board exam......8:00am central time....so to all my botl's, send me the strength to complete and pass this 9 hour exam...if been studying all day , every day from 5am to 10 pm.....on the computer...and also having the cigar.com forum page up...to take my study breaks on...helps alot....... results come back via email in 3 weeks.....i'll be smoking manyyyyyy cigars......awaiting my results.....when i pass, i will post up a contest ( guessing the score i received) .... have a great day to you all ... stav--------millennium115

Comments

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Good luck to ya!

On a side note, I examine boards all the time....
  • JumperJumper Posts: 135
    Good luck man! You're going to kill it!

Maybe that's the wrong phrasing...
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck! Pick out a nice expensive cigar to smoke after you kill it.
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    Best of luck brotha!
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Good luck bro!
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Good Luck! if they ask you if cigar smoking is a safe alternitive to cigs do not say yes that is a little nugget of truth only the BOTL know is true
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of Luck, BORK.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Good luck. you'll do awesome
    One God, One Truth
  • Hey fellow BOTL'S The time has come, 8 months of studying ( 5am-10pm) on the computer, to take my exam monday morning. I want to thank all the warm wishes from all of you on this forum. This forum helped keep my sanity thru this rough and demanding time of my life. Have a great weekend to you all, thanks to the ones with the warm wishes.. You guys have any suggestions of what cigar is worthy of a smoke after a 9 hour board exam......do tell... ciao guys. stav
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Camacho triple maduro. That's probably what I would do. Good luck Stav, hope all your studying pays off big time.
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    Best of luck bro!
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    GOOD LUCK BRO!!! I just failed my level 1 CFA exam. re-take in Dec. Wish I didn't have a full time job and could spend all that time you have been. you will do fine!
  • hey fellow botl's, took my exam today...started at 8am finished at 5pm....long long day...but i did very well..thanks again to all the support.....thanks guys..
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    congradulations man.
    One God, One Truth
  • thanks brotha...now i can relaxxxxxxxxxxxx