Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mileage Pass - Comes Home!

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    Did this thread get hi-jacked in Illinois? I'm calling in the SWAT team to take out all you hi-jackers!!! hehehehe J/K but seriously who has this and where is it going next?
    I have an idea..... Since you were so willing to drive the three hours to Chicago, then hows about I send the pass your way and then you can drive it back to Chicago for a herf/pass in a week or two????? I'll still make my picks, but just join in on the herf/pass for a smoke........
    Let me look at my schedule....might workout. Depends on the woman
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    Did this thread get hi-jacked in Illinois? I'm calling in the SWAT team to take out all you hi-jackers!!! hehehehe J/K but seriously who has this and where is it going next?
    I have an idea..... Since you were so willing to drive the three hours to Chicago, then hows about I send the pass your way and then you can drive it back to Chicago for a herf/pass in a week or two????? I'll still make my picks, but just join in on the herf/pass for a smoke........
    Let me look at my schedule....might workout. Depends on the woman
    I'll go ahead and get the pass out to you anyways, Tony. Send me your addy....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    So is this going around again ?
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Idk whats goin on with this. lol
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    The herf/pass didn't work out. The sticks are going out to sandman1am (Tony) today or tomorrow.
    Pass is off to sandman1am. DC# 03100480000215219989
    I got the package last night and am making my picks today. Busy day tomorrow so this might have to go out Mon. I have the next BORK picked out.
  • stupid question guys...but what does BORK stand for..i know what botl stand for... thx
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    It's BORK
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    GadwinDuil:
    It's BORK
    Isnt it MOUPS? Or is that a seinfeld episode....lol
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    GadwinDuil:
    It's BORK
    Isnt it MOUPS? Or is that a seinfeld episode....lol
    NO MOUPS FOR YOU!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    is this still traveling or another pass?count me in for another pass if you are!
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Redtailhawkoz:
    is this still traveling or another pass?count me in for another pass if you are!

Good to see you back on the boards Oz! This one is still moving along. Once I figure out Sandys target, I'll post an updated list.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Cool !
    ljl:
    Redtailhawkoz:

Good to see you back on the boards Oz! This one is still moving along. Once I figure out Sandys target, I'll post an updated list.
    Sorry I should have told everyone that I'm gonna send it to Alex Williams. I just need his addy so I can fig out mileage and get it sent out today.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Update List:

Pass List
    1. Cank *
    2. Stryker 808
    3. Krieg *
    4. Rossdavey*
    5. Gdsim/Sniper *
    6. Redtailhawkoz*
    7. TheWelder
    8. CoachJamie*
    9. Lilwing88*
    10. Hayblet *
    11. Firetruckguy*
    12. Sirfoster83
    13. AlexWilliams*
    14. Zeebra *
    15. GadwinDuil *
    16. Goldy*
    17. TatuajeVI
    18. t_evan50*
    19. Kingjk729
    20. Jsaint
    21. Surfingzeeko*
    22. Mellenium115
    23. Sandman1am*
    24. djfish

Like I said before, I think it's accurate, if it's not - let me know.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I think i Just realized that this pass has been going now since jan? few more months it will probably be the longest running pass on here! lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am:
    ljl:
    Redtailhawkoz:

Sorry I should have told everyone that I'm gonna send it to Alex Williams. I just need his addy so I can fig out mileage and get it sent out today.
    hey man. try and send it to someone else. i dont have any time and i think i just need to be the last one on the pass this go around...
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Please dont send it to me yet iam out of town this week.
  • i wouldnt mind getting the package.....if its coming from georgia.....going to illinois.....not bad of a trip.....whatcha think?
  • actually just reading back on the pposts....the package is in michigan with sandmann....then ill wait till we can get more miles on it......send it out west or east.....then ill take it back in....
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    ljl:
    Redtailhawkoz:

hey man. try and send it to someone else. i dont have any time and i think i just need to be the last one on the pass this go around...
    Alex I got this message too late the package has already been sent to you. Didn't mean to cause you any trouble. I hope you can find the time to send it out to the next BORK on the list. Enjoy and this was a fun pass! Thanks everyone.
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    ljl:
    Redtailhawkoz:

Alex I got this message too late the package has already been sent to you. Didn't mean to cause you any trouble. I hope you can find the time to send it out to the next BORK on the list. Enjoy and this was a fun pass! Thanks everyone.
    thats cool man. i will MAKE time ;)
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    ljl:
    Redtailhawkoz:

thats cool man. i will MAKE time ;)
    OK great and I sent you a PM with the Confirm #. Hope it slows down for you soon.
    just got it today, who wants it next? tony has a pm.
    Alex Williams:
    just got it today, who wants it next? tony has a pm.
    Got it and replied!
  • I might wanna get in on this if I can but I'm fairly dense lol. So how does this work? Someone sends some cigars, I can take/leave some then I send out to the next? Say I don't take any or leave any do I just add the miles from my place to the next? Like I said I'm dense lol.
    mavmech13:
    I might wanna get in on this if I can but I'm fairly dense lol. So how does this work? Someone sends some cigars, I can take/leave some then I send out to the next? Say I don't take any or leave any do I just add the miles from my place to the next? Like I said I'm dense lol.
    sorry bud but you gotta be on the good traders list for this one. especially with this many cigars on the line
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I think the guys thatre left on the list are just local to IL. So Im not sure but I would say the pass is coming to an end? I havent had it yet but I am still unsure if everyone in IL wanted to do a herf.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    Oh here goes that herf talk again....sounds like you guys need a new thread for that. hahahahhaha j/k let me know if it goes through and I might just make an apperance.