Home Cigar 101
Options

Post up your Cutters and Lighters

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
I just received my MOW Ruination Colibri cutter and I just wanna see what else everyone else is using to Light and Cut. image
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    What's the name of that torture device on the left? Damn that thing looks like it would be hard to use. Looks like it would cut up to about 128 ring gauge
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    jship079:
    What's the name of that torture device on the left? Damn that thing looks like it would be hard to use. Looks like it would cut up to about 128 ring gauge
    Cuban Crafters scissors of some sort. Can't remember the actual name.
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    docbp87:
    jship079:
    I Need me one of those for sure
  • Options
    jship079:
    docbp87:
    jship079:
    I Need me one of those for sure
    lol i saw them on ebay and told myself I needed them. The cut from them is kindof awkward. Leaves an uneven cut every time but yea it is a Guillotine cutter from Cuban Crafters.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Those look like a circumcision tool.... Better hope for steady hands and not too much coffee for whoever's using them on ya...
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Those look like a circumcision tool.... Better hope for steady hands and not too much coffee for whoever's using them on ya...
    lol damn my secret is out.