Home Ratings & Reviews

Cuba Libre Any Good?

Am working on my next buy and I came across the Cuba Libre brand. Anyone try these, have any reviews to share?

Brian

Comments

• BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    tryin to find out the same thing
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    BigDan.:
    You have one... Go smoke it and review it!

So much Dern talk about it and Dagnabbit I want one now!
  • rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    BigDan.:

So much Dern talk about it and Dagnabbit I want a miller lite now!
    There, fixed that for you...
    rusirius:
    Lasabar:
    BigDan.:

Hmmm... methinks me being pigeon-holed... or Type-Cast
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    rusirius:
    Lasabar:
    BigDan.:

Hmmm... methinks me being pigeon-holed... or Type-Cast
    Me thinks it may be for good reason, lol
    Ha Ha!

I'm gonna have to go buy some Ling-Ling beer or whatever you guys drink!

To maybe amp up my street cred I am going to "Lakefront Brewery" tour tonight and going to stay there to have GOOD beer!

AND I am a member of the American Homebrewer's Association or AHA (even though I haven't brewed my own but I have two uncle's, two cousins, and a brother that all brew so I WAS going to do it myself too)

The cool thing about being a member of the AHA is that you get special discounts at MOST of the local brewpubs in the country.

I got half off all my beer at the Milwaukee Ale House... (that made the good stuff as cheap as miller lite!)
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Nice! Thats cool Lassy we were just giving you a hard time.
    madurofan:
    Nice! Thats cool Lassy we were just giving you a hard time.
    It's cool... I didn't take it any other way...

But I NEED to keep up my street cred in case the Girlfriend trolls these forums
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Lasabar:
    Hmmm... methinks me being pigeon-holed
    Let that be a lesson to you.. never drop the soap... and if you do drop the soap, NEVER, EVER pick it back up.
    dutyje:
    Lasabar:
    Hmmm... methinks me being pigeon-holed
    Let that be a lesson to you.. never drop the soap... and if you do drop the soap, NEVER, EVER pick it back up.
    Buts thens I's gets Durty!
  • LCarLCar Posts: 57

idrivea9:
    Am working on my next buy and I came across the Cuba Libre brand. Anyone try these, have any reviews to share?

Brian

I have had these. It was too long ago for me to remember enough to do a really organized review, but I would say they are decent...not great. They are quite floral in flavor...thats the only way I know how to describe them...flowery sweet on the exhale. The flavor is pretty prominent for being a more mild smoke...its not harsh, but you know its there. I guess it depends on what you like and how much of that particular flavor your pallette picks up...but it was a little too floral for me to enjoy as much as say a Gurkha Turk or a Regent, but at the same time, I'm not saying I'd never smoke another one. So all that said, I probably didn't help to influence your decision at all. :

• BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    haha well i already smoked it i was drunk though and dont really remember it that well but i dont have a clue about any floral tate. it was a little stronger than i imagined and a little toasty. i didnt think it was that great and i needed to re-light this one a bunch of times and it was a hassel. but mayb ill give it another shot in a year or so