Home Cigar 101

Gurkha Evil

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
Anyone tried this stick? It seems cheap on the Gurkha spectrum and its supposed to be a hardcore full cigar.
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I know I've smoked one because I have the band from it in my collection but I don't remember much about it, so that usually means it wasn't incredible or terrible.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    I know I've smoked one because I have the band from it in my collection but I don't remember much about it, so that usually means it wasn't incredible or terrible.
    Hmmm thats usually not a good sign. Well I emailed The Beard to see if CCOM has any in stock that isnt up on the site. If its a great deal I may get some. I saw a sale price over at another site but would rather give CCOM the business.
  • TheDrifterTheDrifter Posts: 83
    One of my personal favorites of theirs, it's relatively inexpensive and it's great! They're basically the Assassin but have Nic instead of Peruvian/Nic filler of the Assassin. It's a little milder and mellows more. If you like the Assassin but thought it was a little over the top then the Evil is right up your alley.
    TheDrifter:
    One of my personal favorites of theirs, it's relatively inexpensive and it's great! They're basically the Assassin but have Nic instead of Peruvian/Nic filler of the Assassin. It's a little milder and mellows more. If you like the Assassin but thought it was a little over the top then the Evil is right up your alley.
    Great recommend! And dang looks like CCOM doesnt have them.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    my local shop has them for 5 or 6 bucks each right around there...all sizes....not a bad stick... I had one, but i think these with around 8 months-1 year rest would make it 5 times better
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    my local shop has them for 5 or 6 bucks each right around there...all sizes....not a bad stick... I had one, but i think these with around 8 months-1 year rest would make it 5 times better
    Do they have a special if you buy a certain amount of stick?? Do you know if they have the Assassin too?
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    local shop here has assassin for 6 bucks. one of my favorites
    im going to my local store to take a look at the pricing jsaint..ill let you know tommorrow my friend...and vegas...I only had one assassin, but i didnt like it...but i also started drinking diet coke halfway through the stick which im sure killed it but ill pick one up tommorrow and try again
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I would be interested in a trade or something for these
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I've been looking for Gurkha Evils and Assassins! Unfortunately, I are broke :(
    Hayblet:
    I would be interested in a trade or something for these
    Whatcha mean for "these"?
    Gurkha Evil and Assassin
    Hayblet:
    Gurkha Evil and Assassin
    Oh you have some?
    I wish but I have a trade lined up for some Evils ^ ^
    Ooo gotcha. Im thinking about getting some either from Joeyjoes B&M or online.
    sent u a pm my friend...and my b m is quality...if its slightly messed up he doesnt sell them at all...not even at a discount..i have tried lol
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    sent u a pm my friend...and my b m is quality...if its slightly messed up he doesnt sell them at all...not even at a discount..i have tried lol
    Hey, Joey. Can I get a pm with your B&M's info? I've been looking for Assassins and Evils for a long time. Trying to get some when I actually have money.
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    For some reason every B&M around me ( 4 of them) all recently stopped carrying Gurkha's) There are 2 cigar bars one of them carries Gurkha and one does not.
  • TheDrifterTheDrifter Posts: 83
    coachjamie:
    For some reason every B&M around me ( 4 of them) all recently stopped carrying Gurkha's) There are 2 cigar bars one of them carries Gurkha and one does not.
    I wonder what that's about, almost every B&M in this area carries Gurkha and there are events that are happening often. At the biggest B&M I frequent there's usually 10 or so Gurkha blends at any given time. That's a bit of a bummer man.
    thats crazy...my shop carries i would have to say around 15 different ones, including titans, 1887, shaggy, beast, warlords, assasin, evil, crest, black dragon, and a few other high end ones...including the new Art Deco lol
    JSaint:
    JSaint......i got a some assassins at a great price. and joey said i should let you know.
    vegassparky:
    JSaint:
    JSaint......i got a some assassins at a great price. and joey said i should let you know.
    What price did ya get em at? EDIT:: PM me the info.
    JSaint:
    vegassparky:
    JSaint:
    What price did ya get em at? EDIT:: PM me the info.
    Can I get the info too, Vegas? I really want me some Assassins. I just gots to :(
    got 5 robustos....6 bucks each at local shop.
    vegassparky:
    Wow that is cheap. Thats actually spot on with the Online Retailer I found them at.
    JSaint:
    vegassparky:
    Wow that is cheap. Thats actually spot on with the Online Retailer I found them at.
    Hmm I dont know if I can afford them atm. Is this just a special?
    JSaint:
    JSaint:
    vegassparky:
    i am going by tomorrow. i heard they are changing things up. rumur has it everything is gonna be buy three get one free. let you know what is going on.
    vegassparky:
    JSaint:
    JSaint:
    vegassparky:
    i am going by tomorrow. i heard they are changing things up. rumur has it everything is gonna be buy three get one free. let you know what is going on.
    I am sure Wayne would want in on this too. If it is buy 3 get one free I am sure we will both be down.
    Thanks again Vegas =).
    JSaint:
    vegassparky:
    JSaint:
    JSaint:
    vegassparky:
    I am sure Wayne would want in on this too. If it is buy 3 get one free I am sure we will both be down.
    I definitely want in! Lol. And yes, thanks for hooking us up.