Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Saw II - The_Cank and Krieg (Completed with Pics)

The_Cank or as your real name is Brett. You don’t know me, but I know you. A box with a combination lock on it is arriving TODAY. If you have listened to my previous message, you already know not to try and force it open. If you do – a weak mixture of acetic acid (some have successfully identified this as vinegar) will pour all over the great cigars I have sent you. And don’t worry – getting the combination to this lock will be a much easier experience. Once you have received the box, post in the forums and I will follow with further instructions. I want to play a game.

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Jigsaw:
    The_Cank or as your real name is Brett. You don’t know me, but I know you. A box with a combination lock on it is arriving TODAY. If you have listened to my previous message, you already know not to try and force it open. If you do – a weak mixture of acetic acid (some have successfully identified this as vinegar) will pour all over the great cigars I have sent you. And don’t worry – getting the combination to this lock will be a much easier experience. Once you have received the box, post in the forums and I will follow with further instructions. I want to play a game.

LOL Guess I have been gone to long...... Looks like the SNiper has Spurred some Copy Cats ! LOL let the Insanity Begin!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Maybe, but Jigsaw isn't out to snipe us - he's out to mess with our minds?!?!?!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is getting good!
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Jigsaw:

LOL Guess I have been gone to long...... Looks like the SNiper has Spurred some Copy Cats ! LOL let the Insanity Begin!
    Uh uh Oz - I dont even want to have my name associated with this sick SOB! Yeah sure, I might have put a few rounds thru some BOTL's... and their family pets... and a few of their children... but destroying CIGARS??? Poor, defenseless CIGARS???

Even by my lowly standards, this dude is a TWISTED MANIAC!!! :-D

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    gdsim1:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Jigsaw:

Uh uh Oz - I dont even want to have my name associated with this sick SOB! Yeah sure, I might have put a few rounds thru some BOTL's... and their family pets... and a few of their children... but destroying CIGARS??? Poor, defenseless CIGARS???

Even by my lowly standards, this dude is a TWISTED MANIAC!!! :-D

LOLZ! You even used your old account!

Jigsaw I'm really excited to see round 2 kick off!
  • JigsawJigsaw Posts: 37
    Krieg or as your real name is Chris. You don’t know me, but I know you (very well in fact ;)). In your hands is the key to The_Cank’s box. You can earn him the combination to the lock and let him enjoy all the cigars inside. To achieve this, however, you need to do something for me. Or more like - something for all us! No, it is not destroying one of your cigars. It is actually much more enjoyable than that! I'd like you to actually smoke a cigar and post a review! This is how you will earn The_Cank his combination. Easy, right? This is the small print - I would like you to smoke one of the following two cigars and POST a review of it (short) with a couple of photos as a response to this forum. The cigars you can choose from are - White Owl and Swisher Sweets! You can choose whichever one you like from the lines of cigars the venerable White Owl and Swisher Sweets produce. Just light it up, enjoy it, review it, and post a couple photos of you enjoying the cigar. It's that easy! Would you do this for your fellow brother of the lief? Or would you cower and let his cigars rot in vinegar gravy... Your choice! I just want to play a game...
    Jigsaw:
    Krieg or as your real name is Chris. You don’t know me, but I know you (very well in fact ;)). In your hands is the key to The_Cank’s box. You can earn him the combination to the lock and let him enjoy all the cigars inside. To achieve this, however, you need to do something for me. Or more like - something for all us! No, it is not destroying one of your cigars. It is actually much more enjoyable than that! I'd like you to actually smoke a cigar and post a review! This is how you will earn The_Cank his combination. Easy, right? This is the small print - I would like you to smoke one of the following two cigars and POST a review of it (short) with a couple of photos as a response to this forum. The cigars you can choose from are - White Owl and Swisher Sweets! You can choose whichever one you like from the lines of cigars the venerable White Owl and Swisher Sweets produce. Just light it up, enjoy it, review it, and post a couple photos of you enjoying the cigar. It's that easy! Would you do this for your fellow brother of the lief? Or would you cower and let his cigars rot in vinegar gravy... Your choice! I just want to play a game...
    So glad I didn't have this one! lol
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Jigsaw:
    Oh snap! I'm so sorry, Krieg. It's been good knowing you. Your palate will never be the same again.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    he will be willing to give away all his cigars after his taste buds are gone though! lol
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    This is just amazing. I am very glad I don't have to smoke a white owl, or a SS. Sorry Krieg. I will bring you something to wash that taste out your mouth to the ATL herf.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    rossdavey2:
    This is just amazing. I am very glad I don't have to smoke a white owl, or a SS. Sorry Krieg. I will bring you something to wash that taste out your mouth to the ATL herf.
    That is if Krieg is willing to do it.... He can still leave his fellow BORK to a vinegary demise.... lol
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    love.... it
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    imo I think this is better than the Sniper thread... no offense intended to the fun that was.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Hayblet:
    imo I think this is better than the Sniper thread... no offense intended to the fun that was.
    I think this is quite the different thing and Sniper put quite a lot of work into his thing. I wish I could have had to take a photo with those awesome glasses ;)... For what I know - he's behind this as well LOL! Won't be surprised if he starts showing up with several different accounts. What's next Sniper?
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    lol OUCH. That hurts me even lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Pretty good game so far. Oddly I imagined all the stand up BORKs donating their white owls and swishers to the cause.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Oh man, this is gonna be bad...my palette is not going to know what hit it. It will be hard, oh god...will it be hard...but I will come through for ya Cank.

"Long ashes my friends."

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Krieg:
    Oh man, this is gonna be bad...my palette is not going to know what hit it. It will be hard, oh god...will it be hard...but I will come through for ya Cank.
    wow Krieg way to take one for the team!! cant wait to see how this goes!
    I'm gonna have stop by my local gas station and pick some up...just don't have any on hand at the moment, lol I can't stop by my cigar bar and get them cuz my reputation would never be the same!

"Long ashes my friends."

• The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    O man I get a box in the mail with a lock on it then a storm takes out my computer ! I am updating everything from my blackberry until I get my computer fixed. Krieg come through for a brother ! I feel for ya ! This Jigsaw isn't holding anything back. Last night my wife picked up the box and goes "what's this " I about had a heart attack ! It is now in a safe spot so noone can tamper with it. Krieg I'm waiting on you brother ! I'm glad I'm not the one that has to smoke and owl.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    I'm gonna have stop by my local gas station and pick some up...just don't have any on hand at the moment, lol I can't stop by my cigar bar and get them cuz my reputation would never be the same!
    This is just hilarious! Can't wait for the review. Take nice photos of the band ;)! haahah
    Renaissance_Man:
    Krieg:
    This is just hilarious! Can't wait for the review. Take nice photos of the band ;)! haahah
    will do, I'll even do you a favor and add it to your review site!

"Long ashes my friends."

• JZJZ Posts: 827
    Don't let Krieg fool you, he has 10 + boxes of Swishers in his humi! He likes to age them 1 to 2 weeks but has a few with a year on them!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg's favorite go to is the Swisher Grape. Guess he is about to come out of the closet for good and a good cause.
    JZ:
    Don't let Krieg fool you, he has 10 + boxes of Swishers in his humi! He likes to age them 1 to 2 weeks but has a few with a year on them!
    ha ha!

"Long ashes my friends."

jsnake:
    Krieg's favorite go to is the Swisher Grape. Guess he is about to come out of the closet for good and a good cause.
    actually...I couldn't decide between the swisher grape or the paradigm! HA! ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    I think white owl makes a "real cigar" dont they?At least it would be long filler. I may be wrong
  • GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    jship079:
    I think white owl makes a "real cigar" dont they?At least it would be long filler. I may be wrong
    You know it's good if it has a plastic tip, Black & Mild all the way!
    Krieg I feel for ya brother! Best of luck. Looking back mine seems oh so easy now....lol
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hayblet:
    I think this is quite the different thing and Sniper put quite a lot of work into his thing. I wish I could have had to take a photo with those awesome glasses ;)... For what I know - he's behind this as well LOL! Won't be surprised if he starts showing up with several different accounts. What's next Sniper?
    No offense taken Hayblet - in fact, Im gonna take it as a compliment! This Jigsaw dude is sick, and just keeps getting more & more twisted each thread he puts up. Butchering innocent cigars was one thing, but now he's willfully destroying pallettes?!?!? I might have a flair for the dramatic, but Im no sociopath!

Cank daddy, I love ya man - but ya better be glad it was Krieg who went into this with ya! LOL Why Krieg with you I wonder? Why ENFIDEL & Gadwin? Im talking out my azz here, since I only saw the first one all the way thru & parts of the next two before I gave up on the series altogether, but in the movies werent the victims always tied together somehow?