Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Saw II - The_Cank and Krieg (Completed with Pics)

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    WOW!!! LMFAO!!

This is worse than the first one! Cant wait for the reviews...lol
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Krieg I feel for ya brother! Best of luck. Looking back mine seems oh so easy now....lol
    ha ha, thanks for the kind words...lol

"Long ashes my friends."

The Sniper:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hayblet:
    imo I think this is better than the Sniper thread... no offense intended to the fun that was.
    I think this is quite the different thing and Sniper put quite a lot of work into his thing. I wish I could have had to take a photo with those awesome glasses ;)... For what I know - he's behind this as well LOL! Won't be surprised if he starts showing up with several different accounts. What's next Sniper?
    No offense taken Hayblet - in fact, Im gonna take it as a compliment! This Jigsaw dude is sick, and just keeps getting more & more twisted each thread he puts up. Butchering innocent cigars was one thing, but now he's willfully destroying pallettes?!?!? I might have a flair for the dramatic, but Im no sociopath!

Cank daddy, I love ya man - but ya better be glad it was Krieg who went into this with ya! LOL Why Krieg with you I wonder? Why ENFIDEL & Gadwin? Im talking out my azz here, since I only saw the first one all the way thru & parts of the next two before I gave up on the series altogether, but in the movies werent the victims always tied together somehow?

you know...you might have something there...in his post he did say that I knew him...very well in fact....soooo....hmmmmmmm

"Long ashes my friends."

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Best of luck to you, Krieg. On a somewhat related note, is it allowed for the players to post a picture of the Box of Death?
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Krieg I feel for ya man ! I hope this message goes through I have typed it twice now. I need my computer back. A swisher ! That will be devastating ! Good luck man way to take one for the team brother !
    well, i picked up the little bastards today...and since Jigsaw didn't specify what SIZE to get, I got the smallest ones I could find!! I will try and do the review tonight and take some pics after the kids go to bed....and Cank....you owe me! ugh...I feel so dirty now

"Long ashes my friends."

• The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I do owe you man ! i can't post pics because my computer is shot but as soon as I get one up and running I will post pics of the box and all. when you smoke it Krieg pinch you nose or something... I don't know if that works for cigars but I would sure as hell give it a try :-)
    The Cank:
    I do owe you man ! i can't post pics because my computer is shot but as soon as I get one up and running I will post pics of the box and all. when you smoke it Krieg pinch you nose or something... I don't know if that works for cigars but I would sure as hell give it a try :-)
    If I wasn't busy smoking Swishers tonight, I could help a brotha out, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Krieg:
    The Cank:

This game is cruel, imagine the humanity of the situation if you actually liked them and never went back!

• GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Krieg:
    you know...you might have something there...in his post he did say that I knew him...very well in fact....soooo....hmmmmmmm
    I've been pondering that myself... But I don't know ANYONE on these forums in real life... Well... there is one person who's phone number I have an text every once in a while.... hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
    Ok...it's done...I beat you Jigsaw!!

imageimageimageimageimage
    Ok Cank...it's time to open that box!....god I hope it was worth it...this cigar was god awful, worst after taste I have ever had.

"Long ashes my friends."

WOW!!! Looks like a habano wrapper, no? Also, what size was that? No 3? hahahah. Sorry, had to say it.

you are a strong man!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Oh god! How was that paper wrapped ****? lol
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    zeebra:
    WOW!!! Looks like a habano wrapper, no? Also, what size was that? No 3? hahahah. Sorry, had to say it.

you are a strong man!
    lol, i tried to find the smallest ones I could! the quicker the better...and god...that god awful sweetness...im still trying to get that damn taste out of my mouth

"Long ashes my friends."

Fourtotheflush:
    Krieg:
    The Cank:

This game is cruel, imagine the humanity of the situation if you actually liked them and never went back!

that would never happen!

"Long ashes my friends."

• jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    It looks like you still have quite a bit to finish.LOL
    JSaint:
    it was disgusting, especially when little bits of it were coming off into my mouth, i will be forever changed from playing jigsaw's game. one thing is for sure, I anything good came out of this, it was cank getting his cigars, and me appreciating my premium smokes more.

"Long ashes my friends."

I'm sure I have seen smaller ones than that...well at least its over......for now.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Where's the review?!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Kreig, .. The cank is forever in your debt, This is the equivalent of The Purple Heart or the Metal of Honor. You have served this forum well brother. ( taps playing in the background )
    wwestern:
    Where's the review?!
    Review:
    Wrapper looked like sandpaper, and tasted just like it. The rest of it tasted like a dog **** sprinkled with aspartame. That's about the best review I could do for it...if this review sounds great, send me your address cuz I could bomb you with the rest of 'em

"Long ashes my friends."

kaspera79:
    Kreig, .. The cank is forever in your debt, This is the equivalent of The Purple Heart or the Metal of Honor. You have served this forum well brother. ( taps playing in the background )
    lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    wwestern:
    Where's the review?!
    Review:
    Wrapper looked like sandpaper, and tasted just like it. The rest of it tasted like a dog **** sprinkled with aspartame. That's about the best review I could do for it...if this review sounds great, send me your address cuz I could bomb you with the rest of 'em
    lol that would be a horrible bomb!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    I wanted a Kuzi style review where you talked about the weather and what you were pairing with the smoke lol.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    zeebra:
    I'm sure I have seen smaller ones than that...well at least its over......for now.
    that's what she said........
    ENFIDL:
    zeebra:
    that's what she said........
    BAHAHAHHAAHHA
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    wwestern:
    I wanted a Kuzi style review where you talked about the weather and what you were pairing with the smoke lol.
    +1

I demand to know how the weather was, what you paired it with, what kinda of music was playing, ETC!
  • JigsawJigsaw Posts: 37
    Krieg:
    JSaint:
    it was disgusting, especially when little bits of it were coming off into my mouth, i will be forever changed from playing jigsaw's game. one thing is for sure, I anything good came out of this, it was cank getting his cigars, and me appreciating my premium smokes more.
    Mission complete! Cank will receive his code and open the box. Krieg - you are truly beginning to get the point to my puzzles. Cank - I hope you enjoy your little package. It's not the cigars that are the prize - it's the getting to them that matters... It's time for me to play my final card...
    wwestern:
    I thought about doing a very detailed review, but once I took that first puff, it was all I could do to get through it...I paired it with a BJs Wholesale Brand Coke that was canned in 2009. lol

"Long ashes my friends."

JSaint:
    Krieg:
    wwestern:
    Where's the review?!
    Review:
    lol that would be a horrible bomb!
    yeah...i think im gonna bomb someone on here with them...just haven't decided who yet...

"Long ashes my friends."