Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Saw II - The_Cank and Krieg (Completed with Pics)

Comments

• wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    I would think a good pairing would be McCormick vodka on the rocks with a swisher.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Krieg my hat goes off to ya brother! Impressive! Talk about one hard core botl!
    Krieg:
    JSaint:
    Krieg:
    wwestern:
    Where's the review?!
    Review:
    Wrapper looked like sandpaper, and tasted just like it. The rest of it tasted like a dog **** sprinkled with aspartame. That's about the best review I could do for it...if this review sounds great, send me your address cuz I could bomb you with the rest of 'em
    lol that would be a horrible bomb!
    yeah...i think im gonna bomb someone on here with them...just haven't decided who yet...
    That's just mean but as the old saying goes misery loves company....lol
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    I was thinking a 40oz of crazy horse (you guys probably dont know nothin bout that)
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    The look on his face was that of total enjoyment. I bet it was nice finally getting to smoke a swisher out of the closet without ridicule! LOL
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    JZ:
    The look on his face was that of total enjoyment. I bet it was nice finally getting to smoke a swisher out of the closet without ridicule! LOL
    you just wait till I make you smoke one of these bastards...

"Long ashes my friends."

• The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Krieg, Words can't explain the wonderful feeling I have for such a great BOTL. I am forever in your debt ! I still don't have the code yet.... Cigars have been in that box outside of Humi for 4 days now..... I hope its not too late and all of this sacrifice was for nothing.
    The Cank:
    Krieg, Words can't explain the wonderful feeling I have for such a great BOTL. I am forever in your debt ! I still don't have the code yet.... Cigars have been in that box outside of Humi for 4 days now..... I hope its not too late and all of this sacrifice was for nothing.
    oh man, that would not be good...hopefully they have a humi pillow in there

"Long ashes my friends."

• JigsawJigsaw Posts: 37
    Krieg:
    The Cank:
    oh man, that would not be good...hopefully they have a humi pillow in there
    They have a pillow and are in a nice zip-lock bag... You probably got the code by now, but in case you didn't, here it is again - 24-38-12 (and yes - it is the same as Gadwin's code ;))
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    wwestern:
    Where's the review?!
    Review:
    Wrapper looked like sandpaper, and tasted just like it. The rest of it tasted like a dog **** sprinkled with aspartame. That's about the best review I could do for it...if this review sounds great, send me your address cuz I could bomb you with the rest of 'em
    I'm pretty sure that would violate The Geneva Conventions.
  • sightunseen:
    Krieg:
    wwestern:
    Where's the review?!
    Review:
    I'm pretty sure that would violate The Geneva Conventions.
    classic
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    i wanna see the canks sticks and box!!
    24-38-12.....she sounds sexy!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    JZ:
    24-38-12.....she sounds sexy!
    Haha. I thought about it for a minute and if those were her measurements, she would be malnourished.
    She wouldnt be able to hold up the 38 measurement!!!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    me to cuz i doubt its going to be as hard as mine is...but i have the perfect tool to open the box with....bet i can do it in 3 cuts....without breaking the condom(dam that sounds so wrong) and without cutting into the cigars
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    me to cuz i doubt its going to be as hard as mine is...but i have the perfect tool to open the box with....bet i can do it in 3 cuts....without breaking the condom(dam that sounds so wrong) and without cutting into the cigars
    You have to have Plan B just in case the condom breaks... ;) LMAO
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Shaped like an egg ! Nice.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

Whats in the box

WHATS IN THE BOX
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    just cut the edges with a box cutter....
    So I got the box open ! very tasty indeed ! Krieg I owe you friend !
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    you should have seen the crazy contraption he had with vinegar ! Jigsaw you are a crazy SOB !
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The Cank:
    you should have seen the crazy contraption he had with vinegar ! Jigsaw you are a crazy SOB !
    Pics or it never happened :P Of the vinegar booby-trap, of course.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    The Cank:
    what sticks are those? cant tell

PS, Cank, you look much much more intimidating in your avatar hahaha
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    The Cank:

I second that lol! Are you like... naked here? hahah
    The Cank:
    So I got the box open ! very tasty indeed ! Krieg I owe you friend !
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    glad you got the cigars out safely bud, looks like u got a 5 vegas gold Rp Vintage?, 5 Vegas A and maybe a AB Tempus? Too bad you didn't get any swishers in there, that would have been funny as hell! LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

Alex Williams:

Yes I am small and weak my avatar is photo shopped to give the appearance of a maniac outlaw biker who smokes nothing but premium cigars ! The smokes included were 5 Vegas Gold, Camacho !!!!!, 5 Vegas Miami, RP I.Press, La Aurora 107, and a DPG Cuban Classic !!!!!
    Renaissance_Man:

Yes I am naked I, I didn't want to spill vinegar all over my nice tough looking biker cloths ! ( Actually I was out side swimming and came in to see if I had gotten the combo yet. At 110 degrees all there is to do is lay in the bottom of the pool like a hippo)
    That I-Press is a great cigar!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    The Cank:
    Alex Williams:

Yes I am small and weak my avatar is photo shopped to give the appearance of a maniac outlaw biker who smokes nothing but premium cigars ! The smokes included were 5 Vegas Gold, Camacho !!!!!, 5 Vegas Miami, RP I.Press, La Aurora 107, and a DPG Cuban Classic !!!!!
    Renaissance_Man:

Yes I am naked I, I didn't want to spill vinegar all over my nice tough looking biker cloths ! ( Actually I was out side swimming and came in to see if I had gotten the combo yet. At 110 degrees all there is to do is lay in the bottom of the pool like a hippo)
    A naked hippo in IL???? Where do you live Brett the zoo? Nice score there but at the cost of a fellow BORKs taste buds. I don't know if it would be worth it, I would be forever scared. The look on Krieg's face was priceless and that was enough of a review for me......DOG ROCKET!!!! I was wondering why he didn't buy the smaller ones only to find out that he was a closet SS lover. Oh the horrior
    Sandman1am:
    The Cank:
    Alex Williams:

Renaissance_Man:

A naked hippo in IL???? Where do you live Brett the zoo? Nice score there but at the cost of a fellow BORKs taste buds. I don't know if it would be worth it, I would be forever scared. The look on Krieg's face was priceless and that was enough of a review for me......DOG ROCKET!!!! I was wondering why he didn't buy the smaller ones only to find out that he was a closet SS lover. Oh the horrior
    Smaller ones?? WTF do you mean there are smaller ones?? I thought I got the smallest ones they made... God Dammit!

"Long ashes my friends."

LoL No they come as small as cigarillos. You got that size because you like them. Krieg hit me with your address so I can send you out a thank you package for helpin a brother out !