Home General Discussion

Don Lachos from Nicaragua

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone has ever had Don Lachos cigars from Nicaragua. I have an employee that has relatives in Nicaragua and he brought me back a 3 pack of presidentes. Just curious if anyone has info, as there seems to be very little info about Don Lachos on the net. Thanks.

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    hmm, never heard of them. But I'd be willing to "test them out" for you! :)
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    I have one too I got from a friend of mine, was wondering like you if anyone has had them.
  • Larry68Larry68 Posts: 5
    I'm sure you would! :) I guess I'll have to write a review of them.
  • ruloma2ruloma2 Posts: 1
    hello my name is Raul Mora  i am not from texas i live in nicaragua  i have a head shop in nicaragua i sell DON LACHOS Rabano s cigars my  bussines adress  is: De la vicky 200 mts Abajo 20 Varas al lago Managua Nicaragua. if you need some more information you can call me at my bussines 00 505 22778173 you can call at 9 am until 7 pm local time Managua Nic. monday to saturday. my bussines name is Du'Botti Articulos para fumadores or you can write at my email dubotti.articulosparafumadores@gmail.com
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Is it just me, or does this thread sound like a set-up?
    Hope I'm wrong and it's just co-incidence.

• KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    camgfs:
    Is it just me, or does this thread sound like a set-up?
    Hope I'm wrong and it's just co-incidence.

Ah yup..
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    It's most likely a set-up. No introductions and blatant advertising on the shop owner's part?
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    Wow. have you heard of the new best cigar on the planet? that's right folks. Don Lachos Presidentes. Don Lachos makes Don Pepin look like R.J. Reynolds...