Home Cigar 101

Is the C.Com dome humidor the same as

the cheaphumidor.com dome? I'm ready to upgrade to larger,and noticed that cigar.com has a 250 count dome humidor that looks like the treasure dome. I would much rather buy from CCOM. Imputs?

P.S. Wish CCOM sold beads(hint hint)

Comments

• Yes...they are the same..just under a different name. Alot of cigar humidors are the same...only differ in price and by name....some are cheap replicas too...so be careful.
  • zmcgrewzmcgrew Posts: 16
    TheDuckofDeath:
    P.S. Wish CCOM sold beads(hint hint)
    Yeah. I keep reading about the beads, but I'm kinda reluctant to give my CC# out to merchants that seems a little fishy and behind the times when it comes to websites.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Heartfelt has been around for awhile and many of us have ordered off them with no problems; you might also look into Conservagel beads - about half the price of Heartfelt
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I believe Amazon sells them as well if you are worried about shady merchants.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    TheDuckofDeath:
    the cheaphumidor.com dome? I'm ready to upgrade to larger,and noticed that cigar.com has a 250 count dome humidor that looks like the treasure dome. I would much rather buy from CCOM. Imputs? P.S. Wish CCOM sold beads(hint hint)
    It appears to be the same. I bought the dome about 4 yrs ago from the other guys, (before I knew about ccom.). I have been very satisfied.
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    I bought the dome from CCOM a couple of years ago and it has served me well.

Next purchase will be some kind of cabinet humidor

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    Heartfelt has been around for awhile and many of us have ordered off them with no problems; you might also look into Conservagel beads - about half the price of Heartfelt

I myself have the conservagels ..... i love them, they work great and i have purchased a few from the company that i couldnt get through ccom .... after i made my coolidor i needed trays and ordered a few one came in unglued in the corner and i called to reorder a few and let them know about the damage, the rep said he would take care of me and instead of getting the other 4 shelves i ordered he sent and extra tray and a butane lighter ... i didnt ask for anything i just wanted to alert them , I love ccom's customer service and its nice to see when other companies try to remedy problems.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I ordered from conservagels. I loved them. I use an Oasis now otherwise I would still use the beads
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    badge54fd:
    Next purchase will be some kind of cabinet humidor
    its funny cos its true.