Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Laughter goes a long way

I'm a firm believer in the fact that more laughter is needed in this world. It helps make peoples days better which in turn makes their lives better. So here is some laughter for you great guys.

Computer Diagnosis

One day Bill complained to his friend, "My elbow really hurts, I guess I should see a doctor." His friend offered, "Don't do that. There's a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker an cheaper than a doctor. Simply put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs $10."

Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed: You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water. Avoid heavy lifting. It will be better in two weeks.

Late that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled. He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction.

He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer again made the usual noise and printed out the following message:

Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins. Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic. Your wife is pregnant with twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. And if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better.

Comments

• Options
    The New Preist

A new priest at his first mass was so nervous that he could hardly speak. After mass, he asked the Monsignor how he had done.

The Monsignor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip."

The next Sunday, he took the Monsignor's advice. At the beginning of the sermon when he got nervous, he took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm. Upon his return to his office after mass, he found the following note on the door:

Sip the vodka; don't gulp.
    There are 10 commandments, not 12.
    There are 12 disciples, not 10.
    Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
    Jacob wagered his donkey; he did not "bet his ass."
    We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C
    The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as daddy, junior, and the spook.
    David slew Goliath; he did not kick the *** outta him.
    When David was hit by a stone and knocked off his donkey, don't say he was stoned off his ass.
    We don't refer to the cross as the "Big T."
    When Jesus broke the bread at the last supper, he said, "Take this and eat it for it is my body." He did not say "Eat me."
    The Virgin Mary is not called "Mary with the cherry."
    The recommended grace before a meal is not "Rub-a-dub-dub, thanks for the grub, yeah God."
    There will be a taffy pulling contest at St. Peter's, not a Peter pulling contest at St. Taffy's.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    LMAO!! Henry you always have some good ones man, keep 'em coming! Yeah God!
  • Options
    Little Johnny's Wish

Little Johnny came home from school one day and went by his mom's room. The door was open, so he looked in and saw his mom lying on the bed naked moaning and touching herself saying, "Ooh, I need a man! I need a man!"

The next day, Little Johnny got home from school and saw his mom lying on the bed naked with a naked guy on top of her. So Little Johnny ran to his room, stripped down naked, and started to touch himself, while moaning, "Ooh, I need a bike! I need a bike!"