Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

New Release - San Lotano Maduro

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
No accompanying cocktail tonight, just this meaty looking stick. I will say, the first thing that jumps out at me is it's nice and tight box press and oily San andres maduro wrapper. The prelight has some of those familiar barnyard characteristics I tend to associate with a good cigar. The draw is not tight and night loose, but just right. A lot of complexity in this stick, especially as you put the smoke through your nose. The smoke has a distinct dry quality to it. Some definite sweetness that is balanced with a oaky and peatiness. Thiscigar is not very heavy on the palate but delivers most of it's finest qualities in the aroma. Medium to full bodied with a very rich character and long finish that has some hints of coffee. On my scale of poor, fair, good, very good and excellent, this one rings in at very good. I see this cigar having a large appeal to guys who like the rich characteristics of the Padron anniversary maduro.

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Please quit teasing us lol. I already wanted to get a San Lotano box or mega sampler.
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Seems like AJ's higher up version of the Nica Libre....
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Sounds awesome. Huge fan of the Padron Anniversary series - looking forward to trying this one out. Thanks for the review Alex.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    If you dont have enough for everyone, then you cant have one either.

Thats what my teachers would tell me in class, so I'm applying it in real life now. See I did pay attention in school. lol.

When are you guys expecting shipment? Any ETA yet?