Home Ratings & Reviews

Vengeance Maduro Ligero by SightUnseen

Tony posted this up, wasn't sure if he did so here so I am doing it for him lol :) The line looks better and better to me. Who else has had those here? http://wbfiller.com/vengeance-maduro-ligero-robusto-cigar-review-by-tony-yan/

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Nice review! Sounds like a great stick!! Where can I purchase this from?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Good cigar, definitely one to try if you like Kristoff cigars.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    zeebra:
    Nice review! Sounds like a great stick!! Where can I purchase this from?
    PMing you right now. They are kind of rare to buy online, but one good store has them... A bit pricier than others, but it seems they are well worth it! And Jozer - I like the Kristoffs. Which ones have you had from the company behind these two?
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Thanks got it! I will keep that in mind.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Dude, Stan, thanks for posting. I've been in work-related training for the past three days and haven't gotten a chance to post it. This stick was a great example of really rich and full flavors.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    And Jozer - I like the Kristoffs. Which ones have you had from the company behind these two?
    I've had all the Kristoff blends, the Vengeance '98 Ligero maduro and the Brittania Reserve, which is their mild offering. Wasn't crazy about the Brittania, but I really enjoy the others.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I bought a box of these recently for a bachelor party. They're pretty economical. I got a box of 20 Torps for about $60. They went pretty quick, so I never got to try one myself, but everyone really enjoyed them. So, for $3 a stick, I'll get them again.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..