Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I've got good news!

She said yes!
So I finally popped the question...now I'm a happily engaged man. So for the past several months, I've been saving all of nickels and dimes for the RING and the wedding. So I can pretty much say that I'm flat broke!

The wedding is coming up a little sooner than I expected. And I'm trying to get together some quality smokes for myself and a couple of my groomsmen. But unfortunately, as my funds are tapped, I can't just go and purchase these smokes.

So what I'm doing is trying to trade for some of these smokes.

Some smokes that I'm looking for:
Padron - 26, 64, 40th, 44th, 45th, 80th
Fuente opusx, hemingway maduro, anejo
Graycliff double espresso
Tatuajes, Davidoff, Liga Privada

I have a decent variety of smokes to offer...pm me if you don't see anything you like...
Here's some stuff thats available for trade:
Cu avana intenso (toro - full box)
5 vegas miami / limitada 2006 / and other assorted 5 vegas
Padilla Miami / Padilla 1932 / Padilla 1968
Graycliff Original (red) / graycliff professional (blue)
Oliva O
ashton vsg (about 2 or 3 available)
And plenty more.

So if you think that you can help me make the special that much better, lets make a deal! I know that I might be asking for a lot, but I gotta try and get the best for my groomsmen.

Comments

• GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    Congratulation on the engagement!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I agree...congrats...ever think of that daily deal of the gurkha centurians..30 bucks for 6 excellent sticks man...cant go wrong there
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Thanks guys... Joey, yeah I know the dd's are good deals, especially the de's, but again I don't really have the funds to make the purchase.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    what is the Padron 40th?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Congrats boy! Maybe this will help - How to Make Your Own Engagement Ring
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    PM to you.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, bass! I know getting engaged and married is a huge deal. Any chamce the groomsmen are avid cigar smokers?
    Doromath, pm relied.
    and yes, a couple of them do enjoy smokes regularly. That's why I'm trying to get some top shelf stuff for them. If they didn't smoke regularly, i'd probably just get them something cheap with a pretty label as they probably wouldn't know the difference!
    bump....still looking for wedding smokes.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    PM to you Bass.
    Rob pm replied
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    CONGRATULATIONS Brian !!! I have been away for the weekend and just got back, so I missed your post. Here's to a lifetime of having a true partner, always be there for you.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    hey bass...i have 4 Titan 2's for ya if u want to work out a trade...good sticks.
    Thanks for the happy wishes Doug.
    Joey and the others who pm'd me, you'll have a response by later tonight, as I'm still at work. Thanks again guys!
    PM's replied guys.
    How many Groomesmen are you trying to score sticks for Brian? I my be able to help.
    I have 5 guys involved. 3 are avid smokers, so I'm trying to get together a small care package for each of them.
    Brian I just sent you an E-mail. I thought I was sending a PM but I guess I hit the wrong button. Let me know if you don't get it and I will resend a PM.
    Doug
    laker1963:
    Brian I just sent you an E-mail. I thought I was sending a PM but I guess I hit the wrong button. Let me know if you don't get it and I will resend a PM.
    Doug
    Doug...no email. I even checked my personal email, and nothing. Can you send it by PM?