Home Ratings & Reviews

La Riqueza

docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
Had the #3 Corona Gorda. Probably my least favorite Tatuaje line unfortunately. Good, not great. It does have one of my favorite bands though? Full review and photos at the blog.

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I've had a couple and also feel the same way you do: the weakest of the Tatuaje line I've found. I have a few resting for a long while, and I'll revisit them sometime in the next six months. Hopefully they change my mind!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i actually like this smoke quite a bit. my only problem with it is that it seems to burn very quickly.
  • 24footjet24footjet Posts: 132
    One of my favorites. If you guys bought the box on the DD a few months ago...let me know what you want for them. Delicious.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I always enjoy the La Riqueza and just had one a couple weeks ago in a petite corona size that had close to a year in the humidor. I've had a few different sizes but not sure which one I like the most. Not my favorite smoke from Pete Johnson, but a good solid smoke. I'm looking forward to his new smoke coming out next year. A criollo wrapped cigar with a price point around $6.50!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Just goes to show how different palates perceive cigars. La Riqueza is my third favorite Tatuaje brand, Cabaiguan being second and El Triunfador holding first, and it is probably more like riqueza and cabi are tied in second place.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    I have really been digging these lately myself. I thought it was a nice departure from the tat line (which I also enjoy greatly).