Home Ratings & Reviews

Camacho Pre-Embargo

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
I know a few other BORK's have reviewed one so I did too! Wish I had a snazzier intro but here it is! Let me know whatcha think and I would love to hear from other BORK's who have smoked this recently

Pre-Embargo Link!

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    All I got was a 404 error.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    fixed sorry
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Great review brother. Thanks for sharing, as always.
  • nice review. I'm definitely looking forward to smoking one now!
    I could have this as an everyday smoke if it weren't for the darn pricetag
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    same here, great smoke. Goldy gifted me one a while ago and I was shocked and dismayed, they are not cheap cigars. It was a damn good smoke too. nice review btw.

"Long ashes my friends."

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Not worth the msrp but some deals on them are really good and worth jumping on. I've had several and though most are tasty I've had one or two that were rather flat. Either it was the cigar or me I do not know but overall I enjoy these little guys.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    Hayblet:
    same here, great smoke. Goldy gifted me one a while ago and I was shocked and dismayed, they are not cheap cigars. It was a damn good smoke too. nice review btw.
    That's funny, I think I got one from Goldy as a mystery cigar a while back and I loved it! I was like - Damn how could he send something like this!
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    I've seen em for 10 bucks a pop.
    wwestern:
    I've seen em for 10 bucks a pop.
    I have too but have to base my review on actual retail price. (felt kinda Bob Barker-ish there)
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    Krieg:
    Hayblet:
    That's funny, I think I got one from Goldy as a mystery cigar a while back and I loved it! I was like - Damn how could he send something like this!
    i was thinking the samething, i think he said he ordered a box actually!

"Long ashes my friends."

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Krieg:
    Hayblet:
    i was thinking the samething, i think he said he ordered a box actually!

Yup, I have a sexy looking box with a few left.
    Curious... looking to trade anything for them? I seriously enjoyed this smoke and was fuming when they had a special deal on them a while back and couldn't bite.
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Hayblet:
    Curious... looking to trade anything for them? I seriously enjoyed this smoke and was fuming when they had a special deal on them a while back and couldn't bite.
    Hey Spencer, I might be willing to spare a couple if you're still lookin'. Whatcha got to trade?
    I'll send you a pm Sir.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I have a few more if the first trade doesn't work out.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    just had this last night...it was ok...i may have gotten that "flat" one as there was not much flavor profile or complexity at all....it was very smooth and great burn to it...kinda fast even though I tried to take my time....I would rate this like a 5 or 6/10....not great, but not bad either...I have one more resting a while then ill revisit and see if my mind is officially changed