Home Ratings & Reviews

La Herencia cubana original

Got this stick last month in a A.J. sampler. the sampler came free with a big order i got. This cigar is awesome. I usually like a.j. blends but i wish this stick was longer, only cause i enjoyed it so much. i smoked that stick so far down i had to use pliars to finish it. not joking ! I paired it with rum and coke. the draw was smooth. it burnt like a dream. and the flavor was outta this world, very nutty. I will be ordering more of these after seeing that it a rather cheep stick. so anyone else have one of these?

Comments

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I got one of these in a mystery cigar pack (from ren I think) and I LOVED it. I also got that AJ sampler so I am pretty excited to try it again.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    This, along with the SCCC are staples in my humi. Others may come and go, but as long as they make these, I will continue to smoke them. As a matter of fact, you've decided what I'm going to smoke tonight.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    I might have to give this one another shot. The one that I had burned horrible and I didnt like the flavor I got from it. But it was rather fresh, some rest might have done it some good and I love the LHCOF.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'll have to revisit this. Only one I had was when I was a newbie and couldn't tell the difference between a Man O' War Virtue and a Macanudo. All I got was spice and wood.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I'm kinda along the same vein as Wayne. The stick was way too one dimensional for me, I need to revisit it to give it it's due.

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I think this and the SCCC are very similar, but if I remember correctly, the SCCC is a bit stronger and richer, while the LHC is a nice medium with some good complexity.
  • kaipocruz1kaipocruz1 Posts: 61 ✭✭
    LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I would have to say that I probably smoke more of these original LHC's than any other cigar...probably 3-5 a week! I can't help but grab them when I'm undecided on what to smoke...I guess you could say it's my go to cigar. Prior to falling in love with these I was spending close to a hund-o a box on padron 2000 naturals, so the price of these has helped out the cause as well. Funny thing is that I only smoke the toro because none of the other sizes really do it for me. The robusto has much more spice than the other sizes so if you want that pepper sting...try that one first!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    kaipocruz1:
    LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I would have to say that I probably smoke more of these original LHC's than any other cigar...probably 3-5 a week! I can't help but grab them when I'm undecided on what to smoke...I guess you could say it's my go to cigar. Prior to falling in love with these I was spending close to a hund-o a box on padron 2000 naturals, so the price of these has helped out the cause as well. Funny thing is that I only smoke the toro because none of the other sizes really do it for me. The robusto has much more spice than the other sizes so if you want that pepper sting...try that one first!
    Welcome back buddy, good to see you back on posting.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I like this stick just fine except for one vitola, can't remember what that particular one was called but it was about a 6" maybe 6.5 x 52/54. Everyone that size has had burn/draw issues. All other sizes are excellent.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Probably the toro at 6.5 x 52. If you like the stick, give it another shot. I've had 10+ of this size and have never had a problem. You may of just had a bad roller on that day.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved this cigar as well. Have one left in the humi.